GT6 RD Club

Hi guys been a fair while since I posted here.

I have created the RD club in the GT6 community section that was in the 1.14 update recently.

Here is a few questions.

1, What night/day would you all prefer?
2, What time? (please use GMT. It's easier to figure out then)

The cars will be mainly production based cars. PP limits will apply as per usual.

Until the holiday season is over there will just be weekly fun events. Not massively long events. Just long enough to have some fun in.

If you want to join add me on the PSN: devilracer1987 and I'll send you a club invite.

I aim to have the first race next week so get your answers in ASAP.

First event probably won't surprise many of you. The car became modifiable with the 1.14 update.

General thoughts are welcome as well :D

Edit: No longer private

Last edited:
That's weird Jonathan. I did the 4.66 update and have no issues.

After the holiday season a series will kick off. I'm working on the car this weekend to get them on par with each other. A classic battle of Japanese cars.

Until late January it's just going to be fun races.

That's weird Jonathan. I did the 4.66 update and have no issues.

After the holiday season a series will kick off. I'm working on the car this weekend to get them on par with each other. A classic battle of Japanese cars.

Until late January it's just going to be fun races.
yeah it worked for some people but for others it didn't and i guess I'm one of the unlucky ones. hope i can join you for some races soon though.

Sorry guys. Havent checked here for a while. Haha. My bad.

Tuesdays will be the night. But that may have to change if this job I have applied for falls my way. I will keep you posted.

The first round of fun will be 600pp roadcars at Sierra. Tuning is a no-no and sports soft tires will be allowed.

So pick your poison and check the community section in GT6 in around 10 hours 2.30pm NZT/1.30am GMT. It will have the details there.

Personally I'm going under the 600pp limit. I have the perfeect car in mind.

Oh yeah. Weather may become a factor in this years racing too.

Times will be 8pm GMT as it was last year.

Any compalints/compliments...... Keep them to yourselves :p Nah we are all here to pass opinions. So pass. Good/bad. Time/day/cars/track.... whatever to do with this.

Heads up too. Thanks to Sakis making the mistake of conserving fuel to win last years Bathurst GT3 race.... this year the rulea have changed. Details will be given in a different thread. Lets just say..... it will be interesting.

So yeah. Read up ladies (if there any interested) and gents, and pass judgement :p

Anyone can join the races too. Outsiders to rd can race with us as long as they are clean racers. We don't tolerate idiots and I will boot people if they do stupid things. Point them at the code of conduct here if you have to (I'll add a link later).

Now at 4:30am I'm getting some sleep.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing