rF2 RD Classic Formula 3 @ Mid Ohio - Wednesday March 28th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Wow that was great fun. The F3 really shined on this track. Great combo!

I was still getting used to the car when the race started and was trying out some different techniques and lines. I was able to hang on to Axel in the beginning but he was slowly pulling away. But I managed to find some more speed after some laps and could match Axels pace. Around middle of the race, we both went off track at different times. But I didn't loose as much time and ended up in front. For the rest of the race I was pushing as hard as I could and had blast in the F3. Could see the gap down to Axel go up and down but remained pretty constant. Towards the end I was able to pull away slightly but it was tough work. Hopefully next time we can even have some close battles Axel!

Thanks Marco for organizing and thanks to all that showed up.

congrats to knut , axel and david , far to quick for me , this has been fun testing these cars on these tracks, the physics , ffb and graphics are superb to me , that will be my last race for me as daylight savings finishes in australia next week , so that means i have to get up at 5,30 am , thats what happens when you live downunder everything is opposite , even the water goes down the drain the wrong way here . BIG thanks to marko for setting this up cheers :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back