rF2 RD Christmas Party: Karting Extravaganza - Friday 19th December 2014

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Karting.jpg

I had so much fun guys, towards the end I wad getting faster and faster, and in the last race I set my PB of 1:01. I had some good lines through S3 and that's were I won most of my time, and I was able to overtake others without any trouble. If not for Gijs' pushing last race, giving me a penalty I would have driven from 27th to first :D

I had so much fun guys, towards the end I wad getting faster and faster, and in the last race I set my PB of 1:01. I had some good lines through S3 and that's were I won most of my time, and I was able to overtake others without any trouble. If not for Gijs' pushing last race, giving me a penalty I would have driven from 27th to first :D

Was that the one when I was onboard for your super super fast interpretation of S3?:whistling:

My quickest lap involved jumping the curbs in the high speed chicane after the hell fast right hander and then i didn't get any faster purely out of fear of what i experienced when i jumped the curb. The only other time i jumped the curb was to pass david for my one win haha :D The bump in the fast right hander always got me. My guy would have been to emergency 3 or 4 times for a broken neck. :p

Yes James it was like that.
I did and saw so many funny things.
Apert from dicing with David O'Reilly in one race where he got the uppe hand (never got near O'Brundle that guy is still quick in his pet event)
I got so airborne at one point, it was about 6-7 secs before touch down.
I flipped the Kart (bit of a flashback as I did this in a 12 hour Kart race and was in intensive care for a few days!!)
I saw so much comedy. Guys in the air, guys stuck in the kitty litter on fire.
Yuri had this knack of getting the inside front wheel about 12 inches off the ground.
When I finished I wasgiggling.

I started to think
When are we doing this for real guys?
Do enough live in the UK for a Go Kart meeting???????

Yes James it was like that.
I did and saw so many funny things.
Apert from dicing with David O'Reilly in one race where he got the uppe hand (never got near O'Brundle that guy is still quick in his pet event)
I got so airborne at one point, it was about 6-7 secs before touch down.
I flipped the Kart (bit of a flashback as I did this in a 12 hour Kart race and was in intensive care for a few days!!)
I saw so much comedy. Guys in the air, guys stuck in the kitty litter on fire.
Yuri had this knack of getting the inside front wheel about 12 inches off the ground.
When I finished I wasgiggling.

I started to think
When are we doing this for real guys?
Do enough live in the UK for a Go Kart meeting???????
As many of us should go to the Nurburgring 24h race, Daiman came from the UK to the ring too without problems

Is that an Endurance Karting event?
Nope, just to watch the 24h race there. I think Redshift Racing wanted to meet up there again after an awesome day at the simracing expo earlier this year. There must be a karting track nearby too if more RD members are coming and want to see who can use their sim exlerience best in the real life karts (I hope we'll be better then last night lol)

Yeah but if it's open during the 24hr, I don't want to know the prices
Booking person: "yes so sir if you would just sign over your life savings by signing here you will be able to get on track for 30mins."

Yeah totally up for this... Said no one from australia. Haha uughh, kind of jealous now.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%