rF2 RD Christmas Party: Clio WRXmas Trophy - Friday 18th December 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
That was really fun! Never a dull moment with this combination. And it felt weird being fast in a Clio also... Never thought that'd happen!

The car is fantastic :) Though a few issues stood out for me...

- The tires can overheat on dirt surfaces. Having them rest at 120°C+ on straights isn't unusual, but you lose a lot of grip when it happens, so you have to avoid sliding to save the tires. It's strange, but I'm not sure there's really a solution.
- Mirrors! Even the virtual mirror doesn't work, which is really hard to live without.

Still a lot of fun. Would be cool to do more. :D

What an event! I had great fun last night, and I'm glad to hear that all of you enjoyed it as well! :D I have informed Gijs about the mirrors (though I'm sure that he's already seen the messages), and dirt tires sound like a good idea as well (for rallycross style events). We'll almost certainly be using these cars again in the near future; Monaco sounds like a plan! ;)

Thanks to all of you for joining us, and hopefully we'll see you again for more events soon! :thumbsup:

Ps. apologies for the incidents @Mark Breslin and @Stenne - for some reason my car seemed to be attracted to yours whenever we were near one another. :cautious:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 159 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%