RD BMW M235i Racing Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricoow

Premium
tDjKPJB.jpg

If you want to participate in the newest championship you need to sign up here.
Sign-up Form said:
Name:
Teamname:
I have read and understood the notes: Yes/No
Notes:
- By signing up you agree that you have read and understood the league rules and that you will always follow these rules.
- By signing up you commit yourself to a full season of this series. Not attending an event without leaving a report of absence or not attending to multiple events (you can miss only one event when you notice us in time) may result in disqualification from the cup.

- Keep this thread clean only for signups please, all other posts belong in the general discussion.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to prebook? Don't think I can reliably make the booking or practice times, but the race time itself seems like it might be doable.
You have to book between 17:00GMT and 18:00GMT, we could discuss opening the booking session early in the morning if that is better suiting to most drivers?

@Ricardo

how about setting a practice server on a random track until the league starts.
Seems possible, will see what I can do tomorrow (or somebody else does today) ;) Currently not on the right device to get everything set up.

I have a question about the times, 18.00 GMT means 19.00 UK summer time, right?

I would love to join if it's actually 18.00 UK summer time.

I'm asking because I've seen people having trouble understanding time zones and summer/winter times (me included).

I have a question about the times, 18.00 GMT means 19.00 UK summer time, right?

I would love to join if it's actually 18.00 UK summer time.

I'm asking because I've seen people having trouble understanding time zones and summer/winter times (me included).

In Finnland GMT 18:00 = +3 = 21:00 don't know why you confusing British summer time in this:confused:

If you wan't that event start at 18:00 BST (British summer time) like you said, then it's GMT 17:00 which means 20:00 in Finnland. Is that you prefer?

Thanks @Sunny Sky Speed will await the template and see how I get on!
I'm still reworking the template in a way that each logo, number plate, licence plate and so on form a different layer so you can paint on a base layer and (de)select them to view the result in the template itself. This way your paint work will have no barriers and you can paint freely. I will include my personal logo too but I won't obligate people who paint their own skin to include it, it's only optional. The skins I provide however will all carry the SSSS logo.
All logo's and plates are to be kept in the place I put them, maybe with exception from the hood logo if that interfears too much with your skin. It's important to have a certain fixed form for the logo's, see it as a competition rule.
If wanted:
I will also provide a template for the helmet and ac crew, with fixed logo's and a fix name tag where you need to enter your competition name. This way you can really personalize your skin.
Suits are not (yet) included in provided skins, but if I have the time I will make a template with fix logo's for this too, so you can create your own suit if want.
A bit more patience please, the set date to release the template is 20th May.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back