RD BMW M235i Racing Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricoow

Premium
tDjKPJB.jpg

If you want to participate in the newest championship you need to sign up here.
Sign-up Form said:
Name:
Teamname:
I have read and understood the notes: Yes/No
Notes:
- By signing up you agree that you have read and understood the league rules and that you will always follow these rules.
- By signing up you commit yourself to a full season of this series. Not attending an event without leaving a report of absence or not attending to multiple events (you can miss only one event when you notice us in time) may result in disqualification from the cup.

- Keep this thread clean only for signups please, all other posts belong in the general discussion.

Last edited:
I'll be sure to make a start on a livery then! I know we can't use brands/logo's without consent but does this include brands already related to the car we are customising. ie. can we use the BMW logo, 'M' etc. And does this extend to BMW race car sponsors (probably a little more of a stretch)?

On that note, can you use logos from companies already within AC? I assume Dunlop would be ok as they are in the game already?

Finally, the thread with the teplate to work from doesn't yet have the template to download. (or I am missing it!)

Last edited:
I'll be sure to make a start on a livery then! I know we can't use brands/logo's without consent but does this include brands already related to the car we are customising. ie. can we use the BMW logo, 'M' etc. And does this extend to BMW race car sponsors (probably a little more of a stretch)?

On that note, can you use logos from companies already within AC? I assume Dunlop would be ok as they are in the game already?

Finally, the thread with the teplate to work from doesn't yet have the template to download. (or I am missing it!)
We have not yet released the template as it seems kinda unnecessary for people to work on their design when they aren't even sure to be included in the series. You can always make a few practice designs for yourself,
As to all brands and logos: We do not take any responsibility. Usage is at your own risk. I am not a lawyer nor am I specialized in law and can't tell you to what extend things are and aren't allowed.

Thanks for the reply, I think I'll stick with brands already in the game to be safe. Just didn't want to be banned from racing!

If you would like me to make a couple of liveries for the pool, you're welcome to forward me the template and I will make some up for you :)

I provide the necessary template in due time to Ricardo with all logo's in place, only RD logo's and my personal logo is used as I also provide all skins for the people who don't have their own. The Dunlop logo is automatically present on the front bumper, I won't use any other logo's for legal issues. Maybe you'd better wait for the template.
Thanks anyway for offering to help, normally it should be no prob to handle it.
Regards,
SSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back