RD 3.0 Style - Feedback and Suggestions

No lightning bolt on my PC too.

Not here either?
1618671009415.png

The New Post button is on various places as links. In the navigation under the Forums dropdown, in the footer, as a button on the forums main page. But i'll have a look to bring it back as a smaller navigation item for desktop users.

We don't want to have the big WHATS NEW button back as we need the space for more active sections of the site.

The New Post button is on various places as links. In the navigation under the Forums dropdown, in the footer, as a button on the forums main page. But i'll have a look to bring it back as a smaller navigation item for desktop users.

We don't want to have the big WHATS NEW button back as we need the space for more active sections of the site.
Can it maybe be a small icon in the top-right always visible header bar like the mail, notifications, light bulb, etc.?

Two clicks for Forums > New Posts isn't hard, either, but it becomes finnicky with how that menu presents its click area. You have to be overly specific about hitting the arrow to get the menu to pop and then you can click New Posts.

Last edited:
Put the download size back.
I totally agree with that statement. Especially as a user of Deutsche Telekom, I'd like to know the mod's download size, before I click - so I will know, IF I click (at specific times).
E: Oh it is now within the overall stats of the overview page? Not the place I looked for, at first.

Last edited:
I totally agree with that statement. Especially as a user of Deutsche Telekom, I'd like to know the mod's download size, before I click - so I will know, IF I click (at specific times).
E: Oh it is now within the overall stats of the overview page? Not the place I looked for, at first.
Sample below. I'm fairly sure this is the same place we had the download size in the past, no?

1618943473033.png

Sample below. I'm fairly sure this is the same place we had the download size in the past, no?

View attachment 467376
Yeah, but ... it was within one glimpse.
1618944850942.png

now it is not used to look left for the Download button and right (more down than ever) for the info, so I did not notice it right off the bat

1618944825113.png

So, to me, the old style was more comfortable and easier to read.

Last edited:
Also, now that I take a second closer look. I'm not a friend of that reversed highlight darkblue button with white letters. The old highlighting made it easier to see where I am and now that two buttons with the same style are next to each other, I find it harder to find the "post an update" button - because I feel those darkblue aren't really highlighting something, it feels more it is hiding something.

Maybe I'm a minor voice on that, but I liked the old "post an update" button - the current one should, in my opinion, not be with the same style next to the "ask a question" button. It feels irritating.
Maybe use the darkblue on the dark style (because everything in darkgrey is ... well, all the same - but easier to read than darkblue to be honest)
[after all the dark blue theme still has the bright lightblue premium button :D]

Last edited:
I don't know why it's throwing me off so much but at the forum level it used to say how many posts each thread had and now it doesn't, and it's making me skip threads cause I think they have no replies.

Is the preview bugged when you link a comment?
It always shows the first comment of the page the linked comment is at, but not a preview of the actual comment, that is linked.

I understand this new design is "futuristic" and more "forum like" however i dislike how it focuses so much on forum part instead of the news part and it looks like it was made just for mobile phones exclusively. Can we have an option to return to the old UI?

This. Please let me opt out of this... each passing week this site becomes am increasingly tedious eyesore and shrinks the content I'm here for displacing it with giant sidebars of things I could not care less about and making notifications decreasingly effective.. I can barely make out the number anymore in the replies notification now while huge blank sections of page waste my screen space in misguided attempts to appear 'modern' or 'minimalist'.. none of which matter when it comes at the expense of function.

Whoever keeps convincing people in charge that these new layouts are helpful or even a good direction to head seems pretty out of touch with the experience of a good ui the concept of quality of life

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.2%