RD 3.0 Style - Feedback and Suggestions

Well, I need more time to test the new design but, where is the dark theme??? This is very important! Dark theme, please.
Please read the thread before posting, as this is already asked and answered. :rolleyes:

But seriously guys, the work is ongoing as the banner clearly states. What you see right now is not the final design or functionality of the new RD forums. The guys are hard at work right now which is why the forum is going up and down intermittently. It's not a quick and easy process so please have some patience and give it a few days.

As someone who uses it on a mobile... it doesn't feel made for mobiles. Everything is unnecessarily huge and I can only fit about 50% of the info on the screen that I used to. It used to be excellent on a mobile

I dont' like (ugly!) the new theme and style, it looks so big and white and boring, and so much space is wasted, like its made for Smartphones?
The Theme, UI is not suitable for Desktops, can we burn it down?

:whistling: :D

And please put a link on the mod title and image. If you go into updates from the alerts you don't have a clean way out. Otherwise I would like to see the Updates section accessible from a button on the top but not as a small pop-up window like the rest. Not sure how much there is to tweak without going into the backend but some stuff are just weird right now.

Is it possible in download section, to add again the size of the file?
ie

Attachments

• size.PNG
    size.PNG
    8.9 KB · Views: 36
There are ads everywhere now :confused:, but I get it... With the light design and lot of white space, the ads look even more intrusive than before.
There are less ads than before ;) 4 instead of 5 of which one was in content. All four ads are placed on the edges of the page so you have access to the content.

When I logged on this morning I had 50 alerts. I thought I had written some mind blowing comment everyone liked.

Turns out the alerts just reported one alert for every reply to the new UI layout thread :D

New look is pretty decent otherwise, so far.

Is there any chance we could get standard emojis like Facebook, Twitter, iPhone and Android have? Our emojis are neat and all but I feel there's more expression available with standard emojis.

Last edited:
One thing that is missing in the new design is people's real names. That used to be shown on the left below the person's user name, but now they are gone and I couldn't find them anywhere

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing