RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding

Misc RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
@darkyjoe I found a small bug: in Vallelunga Club layout one of the two ballons a lot of the time is in the ground, and you see this big air ballon floating mid-asphalt (you can also drive through it) :D I solved the problem by reducing "probability" to 0 for that layout ini file, but maybe you can find some better space coordinates to fix this. It happens always with the one colored with the italian flag colours, the other one is ok ;)

@darkyjoe I found a small bug: in Vallelunga Club layout one of the two ballons a lot of the time is in the ground, and you see this big air ballon floating mid-asphalt (you can also drive through it) :D I solved the problem by reducing "probability" to 0 for that layout ini file, but maybe you can find some better space coordinates to fix this. It happens always with the one colored with the italian flag colours, the other one is ok ;)

Thanks for the info. ;)

Fix it:thumbsup:

Kunos probably wont really like this mod, but I do. I don't have to be visually reminded every corner I'm driving in AC. It breaks immersion! Looking forward to the new version, but no pressure, real life goes first ;).

• Deleted member 130869

Just please, less balloons :p. I still got the existing pack installed and it helps very much.

• Deleted member 130869

I just went through each folder deleting kn12 and 13, except for Drift and maybe Black Cat County.

I just went through each folder deleting kn12 and 13, except for Drift and maybe Black Cat County.

With this "sololution" on some servers you can be banned.

Much better the @leon_90 solution for the moment. :)

Please release it, even in small steps...I check every day for this here.

These days are hard for me and my team.

Please..be patience only a few days (or just delete folder skin on all track from kunos for the moment ;) )

Kunos probably wont really like this mod, but I do. I don't have to be visually reminded every corner I'm driving in AC. It breaks immersion! Looking forward to the new version, but no pressure, real life goes first ;).

Maybe...who knows...for the moment, Kunos use a texture from my italian airhot baloon for Monza xDD

Anyway, thanks for your words. The next update Is going to be delayed with respect to the date we had in mind, but it will soon be released ;)

Just please, less balloons :p. I still got the existing pack installed and it helps very much.

On next update two versions ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing