RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding

Misc RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is a great addition, really.

One question: does all the tracks have balloons in real life, too?
In some tracks we know they're always there, but every single track? Well, of course tv coverage is everything today, but i've never notice these balloons in any italian race...

This is a great addition, really.

One question: does all the tracks have balloons in real life, too?
In some tracks we know they're always there, but every single track? Well, of course tv coverage is everything today, but i've never notice these balloons in any italian race...

So, on 80's/90's it was more common to see air hot ballons on the sky. Today, not so much. Only in major events or a great show, like 24h of any track.

0ee20c2ed989a626c8ad0fe185433a49.gif

Really now, for security, helicopters TV cameras and other things, you will not see.

What if you can see, are the helicopters, planes with flags and some Zeppeling.

But the reason why I put air hot balloons on all tracks, is by giving life and are more visually striking.

I'm trying to put helicopters and zeppelings, but that brings me more work :)

@darkyjoe, greetings,

Make me sure, that understand you right - do delete one by one all files from this mod? (I'm installed it manually). Or just can replace with new files?

PS. It's a good visual addition. Thanks ..

Let's see if I understand

You want to delete the mod, or replace it with new textures?

If you want to delete the mod, just delete the folder "texture" of each of the circuits which have put the mod and the files 11 and 12.kn5 (118 & 119 on nords)

To replace the mod with new textures and stuff, copy and paste up without problems.

PS. Thanks ;)

This mod is fantastic minus the hot air balloon race going on at each track ;-)

I would love to see a mod version where it is easier to install and then enable/disable the bill board texture replacements and the hot air balloons separately.
Maybe having a total of one single hot air ballon (or more realistically a zeppelin) with authentic sponsorship would be a fantastic addition to the otherwise air vehicle free tracks, as this would actually add realism.

This mod is fantastic minus the hot air balloon race going on at each track ;-)

I would love to see a mod version where it is easier to install and then enable/disable the bill board texture replacements and the hot air balloons separately.
Maybe having a total of one single hot air ballon (or more realistically a zeppelin) with authentic sponsorship would be a fantastic addition to the otherwise air vehicle free tracks, as this would actually add realism.

Working on it :)

Coming soon, next update ;)

I noticed some problems with balloons. Can't remember if i was at Spa or Nurburgring, but a yellow balloon was on the road, half under the tarmac. I was on a gt3 and i was completely blind due to this presence. :)
It happens more than once, so maybe there are some numbers that you want to check.... ;)

Thanks for your answers. My problems isn't Just about balloons. I can't see any changes on nurburgring, zandvoort, brands hatch... When i open the track folder,it seems there are a lot of track folder missing. So wrong files or wrong install ?i home darkyjoe could help me because his Work looks so amazing.

Hello,
Well it's looks very cool but i can see no change on some tracks(nurburgring for example).I've done the installation with jsgme.
What am i doing wrong ?

First time with this "problem"...

Try to deactivate the mod, test this tracks and then go to to active the mod (you know...realbillboards folder)

Can you make a screenshot of "mod" folder on Aseetto Corsa root?

I noticed some problems with balloons. Can't remember if i was at Spa or Nurburgring, but a yellow balloon was on the road, half under the tarmac. I was on a gt3 and i was completely blind due to this presence. :)
It happens more than once, so maybe there are some numbers that you want to check.... ;)

The problems with the airhot ballons...really i don't know how is the problem :(

I'm working on a big update, with some changes, fixes and new stuff...and I hope solve many errors

593101e
Well, i have try several configurations and i didn't obtain good result.all the test were done on mugello.
i ran the mod via JSGME : 2 balloons appear and that's all ,still a lot of "kunos" advertisement.
I deactivated the mod via JSGME and directly put the content of Mugello folder in "my" Mugello folder.
Same result ,only two balloons appear.
So maybe i don't have the good archive or is there any graphical option i should activate ?

Last edited:
593101e
Well, i have try several configurations and i didn't obtain good result.all the test were done on mugello.
i ran the mod via JSGME : 2 balloons appear and that's all ,still a lot of "kunos" advertisement.
I deactivated the mod via JSGME and directly put the content of Mugello folder in "my" Mugello folder.
Same result ,only two balloons appear.
So maybe i don't have the good archive or is there any graphical option i should activate ?

Well, finally all ok :D

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back