RBRPro Beta Real Sound Test

“The FIRST IDEATOR” of this Tool and embedding is solely and exclusively credit to Igor Borgacci. Other previous software “See RBRPro” with the Web embedding and implementation of EAX emulation have always been created and designed by me. Unlike other programs in circulation, Sim-Control Launcher does not modify in any way the programs previously created by other programmers, respect for the work of others is our prerogative.

Last edited:
“The FIRST IDEATOR” of this Tool and embedding is solely and exclusively credit to Igor Borgacci. Other previous software “See RBRPro” with the Web embedding and implementation of EAX emulation have always been created and designed by me. Unlike other programs in circulation, Sim-Control Launcher does not modify in any way the programs previously created by other programmers, respect for the work of others is our prerogative.
Thanks bro!!!

Hey bro, May I have your help with this question? Is there any way I can turn on Pace note in the replay when I done each run and replay? My version of RBR is old probably like RBR 2016 or older not sure. because the new version of RBR probably will not to run smooth in my laptop as it old as well. Thank you!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.6%