RBRCIT mod help

Hi guys.
Just got rbr and installed rbrcit.
Loving the game and mods but when i finish a rally in season mode the game crashes before the podium. Does this mode break season mode.

Thanks

I haven't played Rally Season in years, so I can't really answer with any authority but I can always speculate. Theoretically speaking, I can't see why RBRCIT in itself would break anything as its only job is to change three files. That's all there is to it. So you can start a rally season with ANY CAR minus the ones you can't start a rally season with. But I do think there's always a chance that one could corrupt the season using RBRCIT at a wrong time, like if you changed the car (or just the engine sound) mid-season. But none of this is factual, of course, let's get that absolutely right, but the reason why I'm saying this is that I know – and it's the only thing I know, in fact – that modding anything in Generic folder mid-season makes the season very unstable and at that point, there's no way to fix it other than starting a new season altogether. So could the same logic apply in here?

I kinda doubt it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back