RBR to rFactor Conversion

Hi! I'm new in here. I have a question which is the following: How to convert Richard Burns Rally moldels to rFactor?
I know, the 3D SimEd program, but it can't deal with .sgc file format, so I think first, I have to convert to an another format, but I don't know. I also tried the Z-Modeler, but it's said, the file is locked.
So anyone can help me, please? Which programmes do I have to use? How is the process like?

I would like to convert the Skoda Fabia R5 1.1 (by G. Rodríguez, Garyson, Dino Antonelli) to rFactor.

You could try to get in contact with one of the modellers on Rallyesim and ask if they have the original model file that you could use to convert it. (And really you should be asking them anyway, before trying to rip them). I know Garyson is active on there, I've seen some of his posts.

Good luck

Now, I have the model in 3ds file format, I imported it to 3dSimEd, but there is no materials and there are lots of objects. When I try to add the texture, it won't fit at all, but the mapping has to be good. Do I have to unify the similar objects at first? and how? There are internal, external and transparent textures.And thats all

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    639.5 KB · Views: 1,550
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 2,056

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years