• 6slot1_URT Dry Grav Med Gears.lsp
    23.5 KB · Views: 983
  • 6slot2_URT Dry Grav Long Gears.lsp
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,045
  • 6slot4_URT Wet Grav Shrt Gears.lsp
    23.5 KB · Views: 825
  • 6slot5_URT Wet Grav Med Gears.lsp
    23.5 KB · Views: 908
Hi, im Lilija and i'd like to ask you for Evolution X (rbr) setups for any surface. I had to mention that i'm girl because i'd like to have setups that don't are for agressive drivers.

PM me your setups.

I hope i'll get some setups! Thanks alot in advance ;)

Like the title says. The link in the RBR Setup General Guidelines thread is dead, I would have posted there but it is a locked thread.

On a side note. Does anyone know why the game would be saving its setups outside of the folders provided by the setup manager?

Well hot damn it works today. I must have been having a bad internet day. Sorry for that.

As to the second part. That is what normally happens (saved in the correct folder), but I have recently had the setup save just in the 'saved games' folder and not in that car pack's designated folder. I just wasn't sure if that was a commonly seen problem or not.

And since looking at your flair would it be alright to ask a technical question. Do you know of any good resources for setting up the differential maps? I cannot seem to get the car to behave the way I want it to under LFB (I want it to create oversteer, and 'cure' that oversteer with throttle). Any help would be appricated.

Just trying to install RBR on friends computer.

doing normal original install, first time i enter i configure and all is ok

i enter game, and it shows intry etc, an when it arrives at menu, screenflashes and goes black ( can hear menu sounds in background,) can move around the menu, but cant see it???

any ideas please, tried all graphic setting already ;/

Install the patches and see if that fixes it? If it doesn't, install the FixUp plug-in as well.

I'm assuming you're installing vanilla RBR and not RSRBR? If you've installed RSRBR it'll already be patched and FixUp will be installed.

I seem to recall having a similar issue once, but I can't really remember how to fix it. I think having a play with Fullscreen and windowed modes had something to do with it. You can play around with RichardBurnsRally.ini in the root directory for the Fullscreen setting.

To change to windowed mode you need to edit some ini files:

In RichardBurnsRally.ini (found in the base directory) change this line to false:
Fullscreen = true

optionally: in FixUp.ini (in the Plugins folder), change this line to 1:
fullscreenWindow=0
This removes borders on your window, so you won't notice it's in windowed mode.

Also, while you're in FixUp.ini change this line to 1:
centerMenu=1
This moves the menu to the middle of your display(s), in case it's getting rendered somewhere else for whatever reason.

This is just something to try, if it doesn't work probably chuck it back to fullscreen mode, windowed 3D apps normally take a small performance hit over fullscreen apps.

Hello everyone.
I recently purchased Richard Burns Rally and managed to get everything working in VR. Needless to say the game is a blast even without the mods.
Then I tried to get RSRBR to run in VR and it does flawlessly! But everytime i try to drive a mod-car the camera gets place in strange places. Sometimes i sit inside the roof sometimes my head is place directly at the exhaust (maybe RBR is trying to tell me something ;-P)

My question is: Is there any way to move the viewpoint inside the car, like there is in e.g assetto corsa.

Thanks for your help,
Have a nice day!

Edit: Sorry I`m new in the forum - this is the wrong subsection! How can I move the thread?

Sorry for this late reply. Your report seems very strange but maybe VR affects the cameras in a way I'll never know. Anyway, the best way to edit cameras is Pacenote Plugin by The Bee: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/pacenote-plugin-support-download.62725/

RSRBR has a version of the plugin integrated but I doubt it's the latest one, so better reinstalling the whole thing. The current version has a VR-related feature to make something easier so check out the readme file too.

In case you have further questions, I recommend asking them in https://old.reddit.com/r/simrally/ or in RBR Zone Discord channel or anywhere else but here. This forum is dead, I'm the only one reading these posts, so if I have no clue or can't be arsed to spend 5 mins to reply, you're in trouble, my friend.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%