RBR Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Bert Van Waes

That's some impressive editing, have you ever written a tutorial on your techniques? I'd really like to able to apply these 'tricks' to some of my screenshots, it really livens them up :)

You're not the only one Damien, :)

Great stuff Mr Devil! Very good taste of colors you have.

I'm curious as well! It would be nice to see a little tutorial. It would really liven up my reports. :)

I followed all the tread and let me tell you , 6e66o you're dooing a crazy job,hat down! :good:
I've kind of lost my will to put my screenshot.

Attachments

• Jarkko.jpg
    Jarkko.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 339
Here's one from the last rally I've been playing with.....not quite done yet but I'm not sure how to spin the wheels as radial blur makes a right mess of them 'cause of the angle they're on. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Sub95.jpg
    Sub95.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 318
  • Bert Van Waes

Yeah man Damien, pic is good. What did you use? Vanilla + 2009 mod addon, or smth done ingame with effects too? Or all PS?

Mmmm, i think there is a filter in PS you could use, but i'm not sure though. "movement unsharpning" or smth like that could be used if you magnetically selected each part of the rim (first copy the pic again on a double layer) and use it on that. And then play with the opauqeness etc. Maybe...

This is RSRBR plus the pseudo HDR effect (with very minimal settings), nHancer, and some fiddling in PS (for the DoF and lighting).

Thanks for the suggestion to fix the wheels, I'll have a rummage around in PS and see what I can find.

• Bert Van Waes

cool, nHancer eh... :) i'm gonna use Catalyst control Center then. :)

Only problem with that is tarmac and ccc don't go well together on the ati cards... RBR is getting old...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back