RBR RB6 is the same as STR 5

Rhys Gardiner

5000RPM
Jul 8, 2008
Like Michael said, the nose of the RBR is higher, narrower and slightly smaller than the STR. I've also noticed that the nose ridges on the RBR aren't as subtle as the STR.

The differences aren't that noticeable, but they're there. :)

Martin Bulgin

2000RPM
Jul 19, 2008
The Bull is bigger on the STR..I dont know why FIA allow Red Bull to effectivly have a 2nd team.

May 6, 2008
They should ban Torro Rosso as soon as possible... that is stupid

What would you say if you see a FIAT team with the Ferrari B drivers, ingeniers and a Ferrari body, Ferrari ressources used for it....

Maybe they should do it so that idiots that make rules see it and wtf? a second Ferrari Team NO way thats not legal !!! bla bla bla so they have to ban Torro Rosso too ;-)

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Oct 28, 2008
I would be happy if there was a fiat team as you mentioned. More the merrier in my opinion. :) FIA won't ban this way of acting i hope.

Feb 17, 2008
there is already a fiat team called ferrari :p you know every manufacture takes part in F1 to sell cars only Fiat has to sell cars so Ferrari cant take part in f1 :p

Rhys Gardiner

5000RPM
Jul 8, 2008
They should ban Torro Rosso as soon as possible... that is stupid

What would you say if you see a FIAT team with the Ferrari B drivers, ingeniers and a Ferrari body, Ferrari ressources used for it....

Maybe they should do it so that idiots that make rules see it and wtf? a second Ferrari Team NO way thats not legal !!! bla bla bla so they have to ban Torro Rosso too ;-)
Banning STR outright is taking it a bit far I think... just introduce the rule for the next season that no company may field more than one team and that'll force Red Bull to sell off STR to someone else.