Nice job! Is all the color correction done in TrackSettings.ini? Or is there some in the reshade filter? I'm limited due to running on linux. Still does a pretty good job of removing the yellowy orange piss filter of stock rbr.

Edit: I got reshade sorted VVery awesome!

One thing I will say is that the Australia stages feel less like I'm in Australia than with vanilla. It looks like too much deep green not enough dry grass. I guess in reality would be somewhere between the two see here

But really it still looks very nice. The road surface is very nice. Awesome!

Oh also I'm using with bloom and ambient light off. I didn't like the haziness.

Last edited:
It´s been a bumpy start for this preview build of this mod but

In the meantime I´m happy to say that I teamed up with Martinez who already was quite helpful with his insights as a track creator. Martinez is the creator of the Kormoran stages, the Sherwood Forest stages and several others, and is, as far as I remember, the only RBR track creator who attempted a particle mod, specifically for his stages (PS_Poland.ini). So basically a first attempt at what I´m doing right now with ALL the stages. He gave permission for me to adjust his original PS-Poland.ini particle file.

Last edited:
One thing I will say is that the Australia stages feel less like I'm in Australia than with vanilla. It looks like too much deep green not enough dry grass.
Thanks for trying out the mod!

You are definetly right about the color saturation of Australia. I planned on going over the textures again, once I finish the preview phase of the mod (e.g when I adjusted all settings to my desired 2.0 status). With the lack of color of the textures in the vanilla files I went the complete opposite direction and over-saturated the new textures, testing my limits of the capabilities of a retexturing.

Last edited:
-----------------------------------WORK IN PROGRESS------------------------

Be adviced that for the time being this is not a final release but something like a Beta-build that will be updated and patched during the following weeks. And will be updated whenever there is a new stage coming out.

I highly recommend reading the manual and/or at least watching the tutorial video below. Really. I mean it. Installation is incredibly easy but you need to know what you have to do to set it up correctly.

RBR P.O.R.N. WORK IN PROGRESS - 241020 - DOWNLOAD (520mb)
(includes the latest update)

Update 241020 - DOWNLOAD (0.8mb)

Manual - DOWNLOAD
(the manual is included in the mod-download. This serves just as a preview to assess the effort needed, before you start downloading the 520mb large file)

Tutorial Video:

What this mod does:
-
this mod will add 130+ single particle mods to your game, adjusted to the respective stages, RBR original ones, and all the currently available stages in the classic format added over the past 15 years (to make a total of 235 stages as of now). The particles are adjusted to match the surfaces in look, color, and "feel". (all the PS_...ini files and the Tracks.ini file in the Maps folder)

- the water splash effect texture will be replaced by an invisible image to get rid of its gimmickie look (located inside the Texture folder). Water splashes will be done through the particle mods.

- This process involved adjusting the weather settings of RBR because they play a big role in the color schemes of the particles and overall lighting (TrackSettings.ini in the Maps folder)

- To further enhance the contrasts, saturation and lighting of the overall look of RBR, reshade.me will be installed in your RBR root folder (reshade-shaders folder, reshade.ini, reshadesettings.ini and d3d9.txt and d3d9.dll). I have created 3 specific reshade presets Extra_Tracks+ as the default and Snow+ and Night+ (located in .\reshade-shaders\General+)
Also it will replace some of the original overlay textures that come with a clean reshade.me installation (./reshade-shaders\Textures). These will play a more prominent role in the future.

- it will set specific settings for the glare effect of RBRdll with the included RBRdll.cfg file

- I retextured the original RBR stages of Australia, USA, Japan and Great Britain and altered the ones of France and Finland (all the folders in ./Maps).
Here are some previews of the graphics: They are a little outdated (from the 1.0 version) but its the best I can do right now:

So make sure to backup any of the files that will be altered by this mod, just in case you want to revert back later!
To uninstall this mod, simply delete all files mentioned and replace the Tracks.ini and TrackSettings.ini inside your Maps folder, with your backed up files.

Who is this mod for?
This mod targets only the visual aspects of RBR. So if you like watching your replays or feel more immersed with improved colors and lightings while going 200mph through a creek - this mod is for you!
If you play Richard Burns Rally soley for its physics and sim component - this mod will not be worth the FPS cost. I do run a GTX 1060 with VSync set to cap at 60 FPS and had no issues but the reshade effects will cut your FPS basically in half. Reshade can be turned on/off on the fly with the flick of a button though.
It will not add any content to your game or re-invent anything, it is only trying to please visually. Hence the name... This mod is more an adjustment of previously existing mods.

Please leave suggestions and comments below. At this point RBR P.O.R.N. is still virginal, so please be patient and gentle as you will probably encounter some issues. At the top of the Tracks.ini file is a list of "Known Issues" not necessarily regarding this mod in particular, but things I came across during the process. Maybe someone has some insight into these.

to the moderators of the forums:
the other thread (All Tracks Particles Mod) can be closed or merged with this one. Thanks!
How do I control this without a numpad? I got a 65% keyboard and it wont let me change it to Snow or anything else

Where can we find the manual guide file in the installation guide video?
The guide in the 520 mb file we downloaded and the guide manual in the video are different.
so I have a hard time understanding the video.
NOTE:
correction. It was a very successful work. congratulations. I hope I can manage to open it too.

Last edited:
Over the last couple of months I completely overhauled all of my own retextures of the RBR original stages while finishing up all the different particle mods for the numerous custom RBR stages.
I gathered a ton of footage, so to shorten the wait, here are some previews:
107.jpg

110.jpg

104.jpg

103.jpg

115.jpg

Last edited:
How do I control this without a numpad? I got a 65% keyboard and it wont let me change it to Snow or anything else
In this case you have to "hack into" reshade:

In your game folder you will find a file named Reshade.ini. Open it with a an editor and scroll to the section [INPUT]. I recommend setting the line "KeyMenu=96,0,0,0" to "KeyMenu=81,0,0,0".

This will set the key to open up the reshade menu in game from NumPad0 to "q". Once you´re in game hit "q" on your keyboard. The reshade menu will pop up. At the top you will find a tab called settings. Within this tab you can change all of the key-bindings to your liking. See below:

Untitled-2.jpg

Everything works as intended but yet with another delay. I won´t make any predictions regarding a release anymore but I assure you the same as I assured my girlfriend "it will be done at some point". She didn´t believe me either, so :)

Right now I have 210 stages done with only 20 more to go. But who knows...

Finally a quick snapshot just to liven up this post:
121.jpg

Last edited:
---------------------------------update to version 2.21 171021 --------------------------------------------------------

RBR P.O.R.N. 2.21 - 171021 - DOWNLOAD (520mb)
(up to date including the hotfix)
Update files only - from version 2.20 to 2.21 - DOWNLOAD (127mb)
(use these files only if you have already installed the full previous version 2.20)

RBR P.O.R.N. 2.21 no retextures - DOWNLOAD (8mb)
Manual - DOWNLOAD

just a quick hotfix to solve an issue caused by a modernization of reshade that got lost on me during the process of finishing the P.O.R.N. project.
This hotfix makes use of some of the new reshade features but most importantly makes everything work again.
In addition there is an update to the headlights included with optimized settings and textures to make the default headlights (ctrl L) even more universally usable, making the specific cockpit headlights (alt L) pretty much purely optional and not "necessary" anymore.

Currently I´m racing through all of the modded stages and all weather conditions to optimize the settings for my reshade presets one last time. Right now I have a total of 132 stages done and still 143 to go. The stage list of RBR is massive...

Once this is done I will be able to accomodate the files to also work with the rallysimfans plugin, adding to the list of supported plugins of Czech Tournament PlugIn, RBRPro, RSRBR and RBR 2020.
RBRPro is not a Plugin, better to specify because many people still do not know it. Great job

Can you please tell where we must put files in RBR PRO?
RBRPro creates its own folder structure. Inside that RBR Pro folder you´ll find a "Game" folder. This is the actual Richard Burns root directory. And this is where the P.O.R.N. files - and pretty much every other mods files - need to go... and where your RichardBurnsRally.exe is located.

don´t forget to backup your RBRPro/Game/Maps/Tracks.ini and
RBRPro/Game/Maps/TrackSettings.ini files

just in case you want to revert back at some point
(detailed information on how to uninstall can be found in the included manual)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing