RBR HDR plugin

Pete Mull

500RPM
Mar 28, 2011
I have two pretty big issues with this thing. Looks great, BUT...

I don't see my gauger plugin anymore. It's enabled and everything, but it's just not there.
Also, the image flickers every couple of seconds. If I'm running RBRdll, with replay speed 0.25 or lower, the flickering is practically constant. Could it be something related to the settings, or is my card not supported or something?

Any ideas?

EDIT: ok, the second one is fixed, tried someone else's setup, and no flickering. Now just the gauger.
I'm having the same problem I can't see Gauger or the HUD on replays - did you sort this out ?? If not, can somebody tell me how to uninstall HDR

Senad Subasic

8000RPM
Feb 22, 2010
I'm having the same problem I can't see Gauger or the HUD on replays - did you sort this out ?? If not, can somebody tell me how to uninstall HDR
You should still see the default HUD, just the plugins won't work. I believe you uninstall the HDR plugin by deleting d3d9.dll

May 12, 2019
Hey guys,

I have been experimenting with the Reshade addon. I thought I'd share it with the fans of this game.
Here are the files you need:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QPXnITh3Sw0bQmrs188ejkJm_GId7wNk

After extracting the files into the game's folder, copy&paste my configuration preset file.

Check out the before-after comparison, you may like it. I am pretty happy with it.

Attachments