WIP RBR first track

Hi,

So I decide to make some fantasy / test track before some real stage.

Here is small part of track (it's far from ready) please feel free to give some advice...;

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSsB72OVS5c[/ame]

:good: It looks great! Except water texture which looks like Mediterranean sea (too blue) and some trees walls which are not well connected, the rest is very nice!

Very good looking! Nice elements, some big fast road and then some small, very techical sections. Hope to see the full version some day. :)

I personally love stages that have many different elements in them. One legendary Finnish stage called Juupajoki is a great example of this. There are superfast wide bits and then very techical bits too.

This one looks bit like Finland... Have you tried to achieve that or am I just seeing my own visions?

great work, really nice.

only one detail, wach your trees in the treewall (maybe a subobject from greatbritain Xpack) i can see several trees splited in half, try to fix that I have the same problem and solve it unselecting rest on the groud.

awesone stage. :woop:

Thank you!

Tree walls are no biggest problem - those will be adjusted. My biggest concern is water... how to get some realistic reflections?

I made these textures with bump and specular maps (haven't tried them jet) will it be enough?

And which one is better;

WaterPlain0008-L.sized.jpg

WaterPlain0-vilni-NRM.sized.png

WaterPlain0-vilni-SPEC.sized.png

WaterPlain-L.sized.jpg

WaterPlain-viss-NRM.sized.jpg

WaterPlain-viss-SPEC.sized.jpg

Hi, I would love to see that water much darker :) Besides that your track is just brilliant!
I'm totally fresh here and wonder how you make so soft transition from road to terrain? Also - do you have any ideas how to make the RBR show correct best times for BTB tracks? Any track I try has best time like 1:14:07 (don't remember exactly...)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%