RBR FFB/Wheel Settings Tricks and Tips

RBR does have problems with steering lag from time to time. Being an old game, it does effect G25's, but such as Momo's are absolutely fine.

Here's a thread on BH Motorsports about the FFB - Click Me

FFB tips
1. If you are using the latest wingman drivers (above 5.01) you need to revert to some older ones, best ones seem to be the 5.0 drivers.

Logitech Wingman 5.0 Drivers

2.Go into your RBR folder, usually located in C:/ProgramFiles/SCi Games/RBR and find the file RichardBurnsRally.ini, open this up in notepad, and delete the top line that says ConstantForceMultiplayer = ... (wise to make a backup of this file just incase it doesn't work for you).

3.Rename PC_Inputfilter.ini to PC_Inputfilter.bak or delete completely.

4.When ingame turn under filter settings, on steering filters turn curvature off on both lines and also turn Fade off. Do this for digital filters too.

5. If still not enough FFB open the Physics.rbz with winzip and extract the file physics.lsp. Open this with notepad and search for the line (CTRL+F) MaxFFTorque. Default is 130 i think, for more FFB set to a lower number, i have mine on 90.

Press CTRL+S to save then open the physics.rbz file up again and import/drag the new physics.lsp into physics.rbz

Pedal Tips
1. If you have problem with accelerater and brakes being on full on only half pedal, in the filter settings make sure both curvatures are half way full of red bars or there abouts and do this for the digital filters too.

2. Also RBR has a big tendency to use too much rear brake bias so alter setups and usually around 60:40 (F:R) brake bias does the trick.

"If still not enough FFB open the Physics.rbz with winzip and extract the file physics.lsp. Open this with notepad and search for the line (CTRL+F) MaxFFTorque. I can't find that value MaxFFTorque its not in the lps file

My settings personally. Fanatec CSL 2.5V

Fanatec wheel base settings:

SEN: 540 Degress

FFB: 100

DRI: OFF

FEI: 100

FOR: 100

SPR : OFF* This settings don't affect the game

DPR : OFF* This settings don't affect the game

In game settings:

FFB Strengh: Max

AutoCenter wheel: ON

RSF Launcher:

Adaptive feedback: Unticked

FFB Sensivity range on gravel: 550

Tarmac: 500

Snow:550

In my opinion: No matter what wheel base, the wheel base FFB and in game FFB should be maxed out. The only tuning needed is in the RSF Laucher with FFB Sensivity. The Thrustmaster T300 for exemple uses around 220 FFB sensivity in Tarmac, 250 in snow and 255 in gravel but the T300 control panel settings should be maxed out.

Fanatec CSL Elite

My Settings Wheel Base Values

RBR Fanatec Settings.jpg
In game Settings

SCL Tools Force Feedback.jpg
SCL Tools Launcher

SCL Tools v2.5.0_Controls.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No