RBR Farewell Cup - Round 2 - Sealed Surface Surfing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
Sealed Surface Surfing

Monday 14th & Tuesday 15th December 2015

REMEMBER - You need RSRBR 2015 with Update 05 to drive the event.

Summoning the slick sealed surfaces!
1334092329_by_DaN0.jpg

Sessions: RD Tarmac EUX / RD Tarmac EU / RD Tarmac US / RD Tarmac OC
We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.
If you request an additional session to be created, please sign up and make the request at least 12 hours before the requested start time so that we have time to see the request and create the session. Late requests will not be accepted. Any sessions with no drivers 12 hours before session start. Will not be created!

Car Pack: A8W_99 or A8W_00
Damage: Reduced

SS01: Cote d'Arbroz - Tarmac - Dusk
SS02: Bisanne - Tarmac - Dusk
SS03: Joux Plane - Tarmac - Day
SS04: Sorica - Tarmac - Day
SS05: Hradek 2 - Tarmac - Day
SS06: Stryckovy-Zadni - Tarmac - Day
SS07: Sieversdorf - Tarmac - Day
SS08: Joux Verte 2 - Tarmac - Day

EUX Start: 17:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 03:00 GMT Tuesday (10PM Eastern (USA), 8PM Mountain Time, Monday) *
Oceania Start: 08:30 GMT Tuesday (9:30 PM EDST) *
EUY Start: 17:00 GMT Tuesday

All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can run as many sessions you like. However, only the first you did reach split 1 on one of the stages will count!

RALLY NOTES:
· Please sign up in the following format: RD Name - Real Name (if real name is NOT provided as RD name, or in textbit under RD name for Premium Members) - RSRBR2015 Name - Session.
· Click here to read the password!
· You will require the RSRBR 2015 mod with Update 05 to be able to race!
· Remember to download and install the A8W_99 or A8W_00 carpack(s).
· Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
· Take a screenshot of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
· You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
· If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

The second event of the RD RBR Farewell Club is on Tarmac. With a high level of grip will you go flat out, or will you ensure you are finishing safely?

General RBR Club Rally Rules:
1. You must use your real name when signing up for the event.

2. As always, Club Events are for casual fun racing. It's always great fun to be fastest, and win. But this is not the main thing to achieve in Club Events. The club events are for developing your skills and test new cars and stages.

3. The usual RaceDepartment rule do apply. You need to keep two wheels on the road. Even though this is a rally game. We will not check this on replays, but for yourself, and all the other drivers please follow this rule.

4. RaceDepartments Terms of Service do apply. If you haven't read it, or don't remember the 19 points of the ToS. Please read it again.

5. If you feel the need to contact anyone about something that's happened on the forum or on the stages for some reason, you can always report the post. Or you can send a Private Message to either Ole Marius Myrvold or Roy Magnes (by clicking on the link in the names).

6. The RBR Club Staff reserve the right to ban any person from driving in the Rally Club. The time of the ban will differ from each situation.

7. As this is not a circuit, there is no possible way for one driver to affect another during the events. By such, there should not be any reason for drivers to be angry with one eachother after a rally. A good rule is to read through your post before posting it. If it comes across as angry, or full of sarcasm. It might be good idea to wait some more minutes to post. Remember the general RD rule: " Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. This means you may not personally attack other forum users. malicious behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated. If there is a problem report it to the staff."

8. As in RDRC, restarting stages is not allowed. You are however allowed to start a new session,-and get results from that, if you have not passed the first sector on the first stage. If you have passed the first sector on the first stage. That session will count towards the result.

DRIVER BRIEFING NOTES:

1. 4WD, turbochargers and 300+ bhp. Use it wisely, but don't overdo it!

2. RBR Pacenotes are designed for default cars, Normal conditions and Good weather. Please remember to adjust your speeds to suit these cars.

3. Tyre selections are the drivers responsibility. If you use the automatic tyre selection option in RSRBR2015, please beware that sometimes it may give you the wrong tyre for the conditions. Always double check your tyres, it is critical, especially for Snow Stages.

4.Please ensure to install the all the packs needed. Everything needed is linked to in blue in the opening post!

5. Password is the usual RD password - if you for some reason do not know that. PM @Ole Marius Myrvold

6.Please report any problems caused by the stages, or the inability to make sessions, posts and times right from the Rally Club Staff!

If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

And with this post! The sign up is open! We wish everyone the best of luck! And hope that no one gets in any trouble!

inbima.jpg

Stage wins:
Magnar Hårballsveen - 6 stage wins
Torbjørn Withbro - 1 stage win
Jonatan Åcerclinth - 1 stage win

Thank you to everyone that took part, and congratulations to Magnar and Jonatan ahead of me on this weeks podium.

I will post the final event on thursday, so keep your eyes open :)

Last edited:
I was just going to ask for a later than normal for tonight, like 22:30 Norway time, as I will also be busy this evening.

But if it's too late then I'll try to make it to the OC session tomorrow, or some later session that might appear tomorrow as well

Thanks for putting up such a challenge for me. I managed to take the finish in every stage, but had my weird offs (car rolling with 20 k and the likes). Nice stages, what a shame I hit my fellow German fans on Sieversdorf lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%