RBR Farewell Cup - Round 1 - A story of ice and snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
aint over til its over. Miserable last stage. off 4 times. rolled, CFH, gearbox locked in 4th. Lost one and a half minute. Congrats Torbjörn.

I did not see your 3 last stage times. Had enogh to finish with all my problems. Then I was so depressed. So I did not wait for your times.. if you crash some on last stage were both last in standings in this rally.
:confused:

We will return with a bang on the next round
:ninja:

Michael Nelson - Mike Nelson - US

"Week 50" caught me out a little, I figured 52 weeks in a year, then we go backwards 1 week for 51, then back one more for 50, which would be next week. Turns out it's 52 weeks and a few days in a year, which makes the final week of the year the 53rd week. Whoops :whistling::redface:

Time to do some quick practice :D

Rally finished,

I had very good fun driving the SK telecom Subaru WRC 2000 (lol) I think I had more fun in this kind of event than in official RDRC rallies because of all the pressure and necesary practice, though I was still pushing like ever :) a very fun run and a very good rally, good selection of stages, every stage went very nicely except for SS07 where I lost concentration for a moment and went off the road into the nearby river, I think that sort of crash would look good on the replay. It was good to run alongside my long time teammate and friend @Michael Nelson

Thanks Roy, Ole Marius and company for bringing us this event and giving RBR a proper farewell in RD

Wow, that's the most fun I've had in a sim game for weeks, if not months. Making the move over from Dirt Rally... they're close, but I love the feeling of control that I have in RBR. Sort of wish I could have driven this car last RDRC season, but ah well :roflmao:

Thanks for participating, everyone!
Please send me a PM with your replays if you want to be part of the highlight-video at the end of the year :)
Put in a link to the skin you're using too, that way I can put that in the video aswell!

@Aidan Keranen - in the result-file it says that you are still driving ss02, do you have your time on that stage for me? Either in a replay or if you've taken a screenshot of the results in the end? It is either that or that a default time on the stage :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%