RBR Driving Tips

Hey there guys!

Just thought about having a thread to post our RBR Driving tips, techniques,etc; and even to ask others about specific techniques and tips.
This would improve our Rally Clubs and Championships experience as they would be more competitive. It would also help many "RBR starters".
It would be a kind of RD Rally School :p

What do you think about it ??

So, I'll start:
-Look to the corner apex when turning;
-Concentrate and pay attention to the PACENOTES;
-DON'T floor the throttle and try to reach full speed everywhere;
-Brake early and gently.

Q:
-How do you guys when its time to change gear? I try to do it by hearing the car sound, but on some cars it is hard :S
-Enter on turns with a gear that's hitting the rev and change to a higher gear after exiting the turn or enter the corner already on the other gear?
-Slide/Drift or go smoothly?

Mine setups for tyres are allways lower (cca 180-190 ). I spend a lot of time trying to set best tyre pressure and i find out that with my setup of G27 (steering and braking sensitivity) and car setup, best handling and braking is with lower tyre pressure. At rbr.onlineracing.cz when you are in service, you got tyre damage in percentage, so i presume that something is really going on with tyres but not dramatic.

i take off without using the handbrake, just floor the throttle in neutral, and then at max rev drop it into 2nd gear to start. (this is with auto clutch/clutchless shifting engaged)

but, my biggest advice is pay attention to how the weight of the car is shifting before a turn, and really focus on not locking up the tires from a hard brake. i also prefer slowing down by down shifting, and left foot braking to rock the car forward before a big turn, which helps to glue the front tires to the road and not spinout

Was the original game faster somehow?, after all this years with Rally sim i still can not beat last Rally school stage, so i start to wonder if it originally was this hard, even with the WCR 380 hp cars i can not beat 1:24. My best times er 1:25 and most of the time its 1:27 - 1:30 ish.

since 2019 i get better times in overal though and i do win the single player championships from time to time, but that last RBR Shcool course time 1:24!! Dammit! (so i stil have not unlocked that last car hehe).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back