RBR CZ and RBR CIT problem

Hey everyone, I’m just getting into sim racing in general, and thought that I got to try some of the classics. So I downloaded RBR along with CZ plugin installer (http://rbr.onlineracing.cz/forum/viewtopic.php?p=95186)
Everything works as long as I’m not touching RBR CIT. If I open RBR CIT, it does back ups of some files and work as normal, but then when I try to start the game, all it does is shows black screen for couple of seconds and crashes. No errors or anything, although crash creates a CRASH DUMP file in game folder.
OS is win10 Tried this on both of my PCs, same results. Any ideas why?

Ok, A bit late here, but anyway. This is the exact problem I had before and thankfully I have a fix, it is because of extracting the audio.ini files with dattol in rbr. If you skip extracting dattol, you may enter rbr, but NGP cars won't work. The whole problem is caused due to installing rbr without the 1.02 patch, due to which plugins won't work. Download RBR from one of these links

mega.nz/#!2tcBhDxT!eBIX1oeEF2-NDkuYuD47Zz_Axm_QCmVXHRvDEalJIRE

www.mediafire.com/?gznf8p2ks7mbzw4

after downloading extract the the installer, bin file and the patch, no need for the fixup and readme files. Install rbr to c:/ (and not program files as this is known to cause issues with mods) and INSTALL THE PATCH AFTER THE WHOLE INSTALLATION COMPLEATS and then install rbrcit, you can extract audio.ini with dattool without any problems. (Hopefully, as this worked for me).

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years