RBR Co-Driver - English Pacenote mod collection

Hello everyone I'm very new to this and I love this mod for co driver, only the original co driver is still calling the distances between corners I know I have done something stupid when installing it but I can't figure it out not the best at it so all help would be great thanks

Hello everyone I'm very new to this and I love this mod for co driver, only the original co driver is still calling the distances between corners I know I have done something stupid when installing it but I can't figure it out not the best at it so all help would be great thanks
A similar problem: a codriver from the "english pacenote mod" you chose calling out corners and other stuff but the "plugins/pacenote/sounds/english/male/steve"(instead of in your case, the "original codriver") from "pacenote plugin" calling out distances.
A possible cause: accidentally selected "Extended.ini" in the second dropbox on the pacenote panel(toggled by left mouse button double click) during race.
Solution: select BACK TO "Rbr.ini" in the second dropbox on the pacenote panel.

First of all I want to thank you Leza for amazing work.

Secondly... I have problem with your all stage pacenote pack. It is awesome but I don't have all notes. Many of them are 'unknkown'. I did copy-paste installation and really don't understand why some of the notes do not work correctlty.

It seems that additional notes don't work for me at all...

Last edited:
First of all I want to thank you Leza for amazing work.

Secondly... I have problem with your all stage pacenote pack. It is awesome but I don't have all notes. Many of them are 'unknkown'. I did copy-paste installation and really don't understand why some of the notes do not work correctlty.

It seems that additional notes don't work for me at all...

My pacenotes pack is only working correctely in my co driver pack.
If you use other modder's codriver, I cannot guaranteed to working.

A similar problem: a codriver from the "english pacenote mod" you chose calling out corners and other stuff but the "plugins/pacenote/sounds/english/male/steve"(instead of in your case, the "original codriver") from "pacenote plugin" calling out distances.
A possible cause: accidentally selected "Extended.ini" in the second dropbox on the pacenote panel(toggled by left mouse button double click) during race.
Solution: select BACK TO "Rbr.ini" in the second dropbox on the pacenote panel.

Wow.. that was easy... only problem now is that whenever you change rallies or reload a track, it defaults back to the extended.ini setting.

Wow.. that was easy... only problem now is that whenever you change rallies or reload a track, it defaults back to the extended.ini setting.
for me, i ve played about 10 cz tracks (only) so
far. most of them are rbr. ini at default.
I don't know if it's the best way, but you might try clicking 'save' after the above change to each track

Last edited:
for me, i ve played about 10 cz tracks (only) so
far. most of them are rbr. ini at default.
I don't know if it's the best way, but you might try clicking 'save' after the above change to each track

I did more research last night and decided the 1st and second positions for these are completely track specific.. and if you try to save by using the save drop down it simply says it failed to. I guess If I come across this in the future I'll have to pause the game and change it myself.. and unfortunately not save it..Thanks for your help.

I did more research last night and decided the 1st and second positions for these are completely track specific.. and if you try to save by using the save drop down it simply says it failed to. I guess If I come across this in the future I'll have to pause the game and change it myself.. and unfortunately not save it..Thanks for your help.
for cz tracks, it will save after you click save button.
for btb tracks, it wont.

Last edited:
Hey Leza! I have a problem. When I open the audio file from audio.dat the default sound opens, so grow am I supposed to overwrite anything? Thank you

I tried to resurrect some old pacenotes I had that use 'plus' and 'minus' in the notes but found the plus and minus notes are silent in the Phil Mills pack. Is the audio available for these calls?

I reworked CoDriver - Liam Brennan into REGULAR NON-REVERSE as it was very confusing and I love his gibberish fast talk:) Enjoy!
I renamed the audio files rather than editing the codriver.ini file

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%