RBR Co-Driver - English Pacenote mod collection

sorry guys i can't install the pacenotes for rsrbr. i need help with it because no matter what i do, the french co-driver is there and it makes me angry

sorry guys i can't install the pacenotes for rsrbr. i need help with it because no matter what i do, the french co-driver is there and it makes me angry
Do you have an audio folder in the rbr directory?
If not, use dattool.exe in the archive.
When you drag the audio.dat file to dattool, an audio folder is created.

After you have entered the depth of the audio folder and overwrite the mod file, drag the audio folder again to dattool.

To RBR Pro team.
I don't think it's hard to put an author name in your great works.
If you want to use my mod for rbrpro, please put the 'author'.
Please understand my years of effort.

Do you want my advice as a true friend and connoisseur? Don't let anyone submit. Keep your work safe because putting it here to download for everyone and then claiming recognition that will never be given to you by RBRPro. Everyone can get what RBRPro offers and even better. RBRPro is strongly discouraged for RBR veterans. Good day.

Add porridge's Robert Reid mod.
I had fixed some problem of sound output.

Oh pissandshit... sound output problems? What the actual fcuk?

Surely you should come and tell me if there's a genuine issue and not go and try fixing it yourself like this, especially when I don't remember ever giving you a permission to do so. And besides, we all know that this particular mod is abysmal, and therefore it is also beyond any help, surely. So could you just remove this newest pack, so we can all pretend it never happened? I'd rather not go on the same rants I've always done in these unfortunate instances (you can check my post history for light entertainment).

Yeah, porridge, get at him !!

I also like these guys, stealing something without asking, pretending to "improve", but actually screwing the whole thing. ROFL ...

Well, all I can say is that get your popcorn ready, Bee! Or maybe not, because I am willing to read more about these "problems", maybe I'll learn something I'm not aware of, it's not like I ever use some of my own mods. And even if I did, the versions I'm using have nothing in common with the public packs anyway.

But I must say it is astounding that something like this still happens, perhaps it's sheer arrogance from these modders to think they would get away with it somehow (when I'm still around), but everyone really should know better by now, since I've been totally clear about not allowing any re-packs/integrations/younameit.

Well, all I can say is that get your popcorn ready, Bee! Or maybe not, because I am willing to read more about these "problems", maybe I'll learn something I'm not aware of, it's not like I ever use some of my own mods. And even if I did, the versions I'm using have nothing in common with the public packs anyway.

But I must say it is astounding that something like this still happens, perhaps it's sheer arrogance from these modders to think they would get away with it somehow (when I'm still around), but everyone really should know better by now, since I've been totally clear about not allowing any re-packs/integrations/younameit.

I am very sorry to upload without your permission. This will not happen in the future. Sorry again.

You can unzip the audio.dat file using dattool.
However, I recommend using RBRCIT.
When you install RBRCIT, an Audio folder is created and you just need to overwrite the file.

Leza, I'd like to just install Phil's pace notes into my Vanilla RBR installation. I do not wish to install RBRCIT. I already have that installed on a different Hard Drive. This dattool you speak of looks like a pretty skeptical program, as I can't find a legitimate site to download it from. Do you have a decent link for this program? And what will RBRCIT do to my Vanilla installation of RBR? Because I want to keep this installation with the Vanilla physics.

Leza, I just made a fresh install of Vanilla RBR. I installed fixup and then installed pacenote plugin. Then I installed CIT just to add one of your custom codrivers. I installed Phil Mills. I drove only 1 stage so far in Japan but there is a different voice saying CAUTION twice in the stage.

Do you have a fix for this?

Thanks, Defender

Last edited:
Leza, I just made a fresh install of Vanilla RBR. I installed fixup and then installed pacenote plugin. Then I installed CIT just to add one of your custom codrivers. I installed Phil Mills. I drove only 1 stage so far in Japan but there is a different voice saying CAUTION twice in the stage.

Do you have a fix for this?

Thanks, Defender

Sorry for the late reply.

1.RBRCIT
Just installing rbrcit does not change the physics. It's fine if you don't click on Update NGP in the app.
Dont worry.
If you still don't want to install rbrcit, Follow the steps below.
1)http://www.kegetys.fi/dattool-v1-01/ download the dattool, and move the app to rbr directory.
2)Drag the audio.dat file to dattool.exe.
3)Then you can see the <audio> folder is created.
4)Keep going into the folder. Then you can see another audio folder.
5)Cut and paste the <Audio> folder into the RBR directory.
6)You don't need the audio.dat file. Delete it.
7)Now you can use mods easily. Just copy-paste.

2. Phil Mills mod.
I had check the Phil Mills mod, but There is no problem at mod.
Probably not installed correctly.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing