RBR Club Rallies

A

Aaron Cloutier

• Aaron Cloutier

The RBR Rallies are now posted in the main club racing area.

I'll keep a link to the latest one here:

Ari Vatanen Tribute

Mon 18th & Tues 19th October 2010

Ari-Vatanen.jpg

EDIT: I guess this thread is no longer needed, since the events are a few centimetres above. I'll unstick it.

• Goran Gunjevic

I just filled up my application. If i get the access in time, i'll sign in to this rally as well.

Goran, normally we run every second Wednesday, so that makes the next one Wednesday 3rd March. There should be three Rally timezones available to choose from, Euro, USA, or Aussie.

It would be great to have you join, we are struggling to get enough participants to make it viable at RD.

Latest Rally is now posted, see top post.

If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, or would like to get started, then this Rally may be just what you want. The roads will be Tarmac, and the car class is a great one for newcomers. These cars are lower powered 4WD Rally Cars, with nicely balanced handling, and good driving views. They are ideal cars for these stages and fairly easy to control (compared to the higher powered WRC Cars).
Weather conditions for this Rally are designed to be more friendly to newer drivers, but experienced drivers will still need to push harder to get competitive times.

We have also added a new set of guidelines Here to help anyone new get up to speed with this Sim.

So if you love Rallying, and want to enjoy the best Rally Sim currently available, we'd love to see you join us.

Hey guys,

I have just recently got this game, and I am loving it!

I will join in with this when I have got used to it more. Do I need to bother with setups or are the default ones going to be competative?

Hope to see you soon :)

Mark

Hey guys,

I have just recently got this game, and I am loving it!

I will join in with this when I have got used to it more. Do I need to bother with setups or are the default ones going to be competative?

Hope to see you soon :)

Mark

Look forward to seeing you join us Mark, but why not join the next rally? I know this Sim can be challenging but most of us are not experts anyway, we just have fun (and crash quite a lot too).
Re the setup question, I personally hardly touch the setups, the default ones seem pretty good to me. I may occasionally change the steering lock to suit my controller, or the gearing to match the Stage, but that is basically it. Most of the guys I talk to hardly play around with setups either.

I am just reinstalling the game and getting all of the patches. I tried it last year but for some reason didn't like the way it felt (prefered it on my Xbox :D). However - I would really like to give it another go...

So - as long as it doesn't clash with my V8 races or the WTM series for the spring... I hope to be there. Guess I better do some practice tomorrow then :D.

Hi,

I have a problem with making a profile on RSCentre. When I click the 'Registration RSRBRLive2010' button I get an error. It comes up with "loading informations from server" and then a Windows error pops up saying "RSCentre 2010 has stopped working....A problem stopped the program from working correctly...Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

When i close the program Windows doesnt let me know how to fix it. Does anyone know what might be wrong?

I am using Windows 7 and I did go through the steps of installation for Windows 7 users...? :(

Thanks in advance,

Mark

I just uninstalled everything and reistalled it all and the 'Registration RSRBRLive2010' button works now and loads up the page where I can enter my details into, but when i enter the details an error comes up saying "an error occurred" and I just tried it again and it started saying that RSCentre has stopped working...." and it just crashes each time as before... :(

Strange. I am running Windows 7 and followed Warren's instructions to the letter (I even paused to read and re-read each step :biggrin:). I installed RBR - tested it. Installed the updates - tested it. Installed the RSRBR2010 update - tested... etc.

Finally, after installing them all one step at a time I was good to go. Could just be I was lucky though.

I just uninstalled everything and reistalled it all and the 'Registration RSRBRLive2010' button works now and loads up the page where I can enter my details into, but when i enter the details an error comes up saying "an error occurred" and I just tried it again and it started saying that RSCentre has stopped working...." and it just crashes each time as before... :(

It may just be that your connection at that time was poor, or the Website is busy.
I have had that message occasionally, and when I go back and try again a bit later , all is ok.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 247 13.5%