RBR bloom effects

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by shofial, Jul 2, 2009.

1. shofial

shofial

Ratings:
    +0
    My own setting Richard Burns Rally hd bloom effects enbseries taking from gta san andreas and redo setting for RBR.. enjoy.. My clips here

Attached Files:

2. Justas Mikužis

Justas Mikužis

Ratings:
    +0
    you are Vytas or you using him skin ?

3. Mark Birney

Mark Birney

Ratings:
    +55
    Looks realistic, actually. Some of the bloom I've seen dominates the screen and uglifies it.

Because it's a bit of a performance hog, I'll miss. But I'll give it a shot once I get a new graphics card. :)

4. shofial

shofial

Ratings:
    +0
    no worried ..nvidia gt9500 and other older graphic card can run it. but a bit hanging.. maybe lower the setting in games perhaps?

5. shofial

shofial

Ratings:
    +0
    Screenshot just a sample.. bloom effect graphic for the game, This setting are enbseries effect taking from gta san andreas and redo setting for RBR.

6. Flipn

Flipn

Ratings:
    +0
  7. Justas Mikužis

Justas Mikužis

Ratings:
    +0
    No no, my friend is Vytas J and I wana know ar he is there, but now I understand that this is the other person :lashes:

8. koCO78

koCO78

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice to see another forum abour RBR. I was waching this on BHM but for some reason register on it is nearly "impossible". I was making some changes on enb series from GTA and take (in my opinion) a good result. The original one was incompatible with very sunny maps or snow maps, in fact it's impossible to see where are you on the road.

So, with this said, I attach my work. As I said before I make litle changes, that in my opinion give as a good result. Not very bright, not too saturated, and even better, you can see better the contour and the road as well.

I hope you like it, and also, sorry my english

Greetings.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=3f9ee7997dfe36456b21be4093fab7ace04e75f6e8ebb871