Razer Chroma Shift Lights

Misc Razer Chroma Shift Lights 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rupert the bear submitted a new resource:

Razer Chroma Shift Lights - Use your keyboard and mouse to display important information.

If you have a Razer Chroma keyboard and/or mouse, then this application will utilize them as RPM indicators. It will also display your current gear to the number row and whether or not traction control and abs is enabled represented by an illuminated 't' and 'a' respectively.

The colour of the RPM indicators are now fully customizable and are set within the application and you can also adjust the update frequency (see the included documentation for more...

Read more about this resource...

That is really cool. Im guessing a lot of work too? I have a Corsair strafe RGB and there is a lot of stuff with lights and all that, but im guessing what youve done require scripts somehow? Does it have a name on that keyboard to link in game stuff to it or? Trying to figure out if i can do similar stuff as well.

Cheers.

EDIT: Is it "synapse"? Some new beta functionality? Just read "Synapse Beta" on a chroma keyboard. They are also cheaper than my keyboard so why dont i have that!!! :mad::D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back