Rauss's Reasonably Priced Vehicle.

well I tried ridding it of the silver piece, and I just wasn't happy with it, looked weird with out it to me (I had ended it just under the headlight really) but the fender look bare really, which was the point in having that silver on there, to give some flare to a rather boring fender. so I decided after a little bit to try and alter the stripe, so now its a little different. Its not perfect yet but here's what it looks like. Only part I'm really not happy with yet is the part on the door really. its still a bit too angular for the rest of the car *pulls out an acetylene torch* But I have ways of coaxing it into the right shape lol.
BVCCC_R18.png

Also, now you mention it, it does look a lot like the old Barina, from the front axle back.
lol if you say so. (maybe I just don't see it)

and I did a little work on the car, not much honestly reworked the silver stripe to something that you guys seem to like more. even asked EAP3D, and he said to do it and use the silver on the base of the windows. Also put the area in for my Amber LED's.
BVCCC_R20.png

Very nice harey!!!! :woot:

now it looks smoothly and very tastly. lol really, i liked it! maybe the vertex in the silver stripe, (in the middle of the driver-door) could be put upper a little to look more natural and fitted with car design! cant wait to see new updates!

Thanks, haven't actually had much time to work on this thing lately (I know, I know the time grows nearer to release it). but I have got a prototype set of wheels already worked out. thinking another set will be just hubcaps, though those are still in the works... for now this..
screenshot161.png

Yeah they do look pretty cool lol. just whipped up the other set of wheels (not baked yet though) for the car. and actually made some small progress on the body itself, I did the front lights, but I won't show them yet, they look odd right now really, mainly because I think they need a texture on them lol. :cool:
BVCCC_R21.png

RI_hubcap1.png

I haven't worked on it in a little while, but did finally do up the headlights at least. and one of the window surrounds (pretty sure I've done the other window surround just didn't take a picture of it) I know, I need to finish this thing.
BVCCC_R22.png

A little more work done now, like most of the windows are now in, just need to put in the rear window. really need to get crackin on the interior and underbody of the thing (along with badging, but that will take all of 5 minutes i think)
BVCCC_R23.png

And I figured some in-game shots would be nice :cool: (with those hubcaps on)
screenshot186.png

screenshot188-3.png

I suggest to slightly change the reflections of the silver and the body colour. Maybe you could even apply some brushed aluminium texture to the silver bits. Should look more stylish and realistic. Other than that very nice work.

I suggest to slightly change the reflections of the silver and the body colour. Maybe you could even apply some brushed aluminium texture to the silver bits. Should look more stylish and realistic. Other than that very nice work.
the reflection should be the live enviroment mapping in game, so not exactly getting you on that point (maybe other than the silver needing a color tweak still). Never thought of applying brushed aluminum texture to some of the silver bits (at least some), might have to give that a go.

I'm sorry for my poor English...
I actually meant with my first sentense that the silver looks too much like a second body colour. It doesn't look metallic, It looks more sort of painted.

some quick screenshots before tomorrows planned release (honestly don't have much time today, just got home from dropping my dad's car off at the trans shop, and have to goto work soon)
BVCCC_R27.png

BVCCC_R26.png

and as a side note, what you see in these pictures isn't necessarily how it looks finished (I have made some alterations since these pictures were taken last night)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back