Rauss Iota-R (Beta)

Well I got it this far, which is good enough I guess, not perfect, I know. (like the complete lack of a real interior).

But this is the 2012 Rauss Iota-R (beta). Made for the Sports Car Concept Competition. its powered by a 3.4l V6... that two turbos were bolted on, nothing major really. So yes it does have some power under the hood. 6 speed manual transmission, All-wheel-drive. It does have Traction Control, and ABS, one of those it kinda needs to tame it down a little. it is a 3-door hatchback, supposed to be a 4 seater, because really squeezing 5 people into the rear seat wouldn't be exactly comfy. The price? a frankly absurd, $56,995 US.

Some of the small issues with it really are, no real interior, I'm still using the Iota-B wheels (I had a set of wheels but proclaimed them too ugly to keep) Also this thing is built to use the newest version with CG shaders, but it does have no-CG shaders. Gauges are from my Iota-B. I should also note its painted black with red accents, no other color choices though.

Anyways, pics, and below that a download
screenshot214.png

screenshot215.png

screenshot216.png

screenshot217.png

DOWNLOAD: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20817769/rauss_iota_r.rar

Hello Harey,
thx for this verry good loking car!
I'm sure, its still WIP, you take a look to the gears...because i can go to ~330km/h in 5th gear and in 6th he slowes down...
Yeah 6th is a cruising gear (slow down to 120kmh and put it into 6th) My Omni is similar where you can accelerate until 5th then you slow down. And yes it kinda does go a little fast, it has been detuned though (the original had over 400hp, this one doesn't quite has 350hp).

@Amgfan - actually I like the front end (especially at night with the lights on, looks like its angry)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%