I don't know why you vote a low score just because there is no VR and you don't have the game. That's not the intent of the poll.
8 for me.
It is very good in my opinion, just wish there was a PC online community.

I don't know why you vote a low score just because there is no VR and you don't have the game. That's not the intent of the poll.
8 for me.
It is very good in my opinion, just wish there was a PC online community.
Which camera view did you end up using?
ehm, iRacing? It's their core business if I am not mistaken.
iRacing is lacking in core areas, so it's not exactly a decent option.

NHE (refund + buy again), NH2, NH3 and NH4 (refund).
iirc I had more refunds and buy agains, but not sure if 2 & 3 or just one of them).

I don‘t like the game and the lack of significant core improvements, but cannot say I didn’t try to like it - you could even say I tried too hard or was stupid enough to repeat the same mistake.

They seem to have hit a sweet spot with NH4 as it is enjoying positive feedback from the core player base and even attracting new ones. When I tried I really could not see why people were so positive - NH4 imo not being significantly different compared to NH3 and much of the game still feeling as clunky as ever.

I will not buy any future development from this game series, it would require a completely new foundation to draw me in again.

4/10 - had some entertainment out of the series, about 1:1 with frustrating moments.

Last edited:
Not going to vote a score for this one. Just tried it a while on xbox and was rather fun. I found it to be a bit "choppy" for the graphics it had and went directly to settings and found I had it at a "prefer smoothness preset" LMAO, no idea what the "graphics preference is like". My kids got hold of the controller and started wrecking all the cars and enjoyed themselves quite a bit :) So I can say it's at least rather fun.

NH4 is the best in this particular category since the legendary Nascar Racing 2003 but I can't give the game a high score because ForceFeedback has evolved so little. Compared to modern games the graphic part and all other parts are not top.

Game gets better each year, but the Unity engine seems to really hold this one back.

The Challenges are always great fun, and the Career Mode continues to improve.

This is the first year I don't find the game to be a complete disappointment, so I gave it an 8.

NASCAR Heat 2 and NASCAR Heat 3 did not do nearly enough to improve upon the previous year's products to justify that high of a review.

They've got to work on a shared memory implementation so things like SimHub, Accuforce, etc. can work natively. The FFB on a direct drive wheel is rather bland because there is no interaction between the wheel and the sim. The fact that Forza now has support for this makes it pretty inexcusable for any major title to be considered "sim racing" without this.

Perhaps they want to continue to hide the fact that there is actually no suspension modeling in the physics? :whistling:

Another "must have" for me to consider buying next year is proper triple screen support and adjustable Field of View.

The only decent way to play is roof riding because the cockpit camera is SO far away from what a proper Field of View is unless you're playing this from your couch on a console.

I'd like to get a decent, although not a perfect sim, Nascar game. NH seemed the way to go. I've tested NH2 and it was really bad.

It seems NH4 has made a huge step after NH3, but after having seen Billy Strange's review, I have the feeling that the steering wheel support is really bad (not the ffb, just the steering wheel response). Did the developper patch that? Is it ok right now?

Last edited:
704Games have released the next DLC instalment for NASCAR Heat 4.

I've been critical of these DLC packages before, so I'll refrain from jumping on that particular topic again and just keep to the contents of the new 'December DLC' release - which adds fresh liveries to the title that cover three of the different series within the game.

Adding 35+ new paint schemes from the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, 10+ new paint schemes from the NASCAR Xfinity Series, and five + new paint schemes from the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series alongside two new custom car templates, along with 3 brand new Challenges... the new DLC release is available now for around $12.99.

So, what liveries are included in the new pack? Check the full list out below:

Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series

• Alex Bowman Valvoline
  • Alex Bowman Nationwide
  • Aric Almirola Smithfield Prime Fresh Delicatessen
  • Austin Dillon Bass Pro Shops
  • Austin Dillon Realtree
  • BJ McLeod RWR Charlotte
  • Brad Keselowski Alliance Truck Parts (KF)
  • Brad Keselowski Snapon Tools
  • Brendan Gaughan Beard Oil Breast Cancer Awareness
  • Cody Ware Jacob Company Patriotic
  • Chase Elliott Mountain Dewnited States
  • Chase Elliott Mountain Dew / Little Caesars
  • Chase Elliott Hooters Give a Hoot
  • Chase Elliott Kelley Blue Book
  • Chase Elliott Mountain Dew
  • Chris Buescher Maxwell House
  • Chris Buescher Bush’s Beans
  • Clint Bowyer OneCure
  • Corey LaJoie Dude Wipes
  • Corey Lajoie Prospr
  • Corey Lajoie Scooby Doo
  • Daniel Hemric Alsco
  • Daniel Hemric Kalahari
  • David Ragan MDS Transport
  • Erik Jones Stanley
  • Joey Logano Shell Pennzoil (Coke 600)
  • Kurt Busch Gearwrench / Monster Energy
  • Kyle Busch Skittles
  • Kyle Busch M&M’s Hazelnut
  • Kyle Larson Advent Health
  • Martin Truex, Jr. Auto Owners Insurance 500th Start
  • Matt DiBenedetto Procore Camo (Coke 600)
  • Matt DiBenedetto Anest Iwata
  • Matt DiBenedetto Procore Inverse
  • Matt DiBenedetto Toyota Owners
  • Michael McDowell A&W All American Food
  • Paul Menard Dutch Boy / Menards
  • Paul Menard Richmond / Menards
  • Ryan Blaney Knauf / Menards
  • Ryan Blaney Dickies
  • Ryan Newman Mazola
  • Ryan Newman Oscar Mayer Velveeta
  • William Byron Axalta Patriotic

NH4 December Update 1.png

NASCAR Xfinity Series
  • Austin Cindric LTi Printing
  • Austin Cindric Pirtek
  • Cole Custer Jacob Companies (White)
  • Chad Finchum Garrison Homes
  • Garrett Smithley Trophy Tractor
  • Garrett Smithley Victory Lane / Kendall
  • Josh Bilicki Insurance King
  • Justin Allgaier Hellmann’s Fight Hunger Spark Change
  • Justin Allgaier Filtertime
  • Michael Annett Allstate Parts
  • Michael Annett TMC
  • Noah Gragson Cessna / Beechcraft
  • Tyler Reddick GimmeRadio Megadeath
  • Tyler Reddick Roland
NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series
  • Austin Hill Toyota Tsusho
  • Austin Hill Gunman Toyopet
  • Ben Rhodes Havoline
  • Brett Moffitt Worx
  • Grant Enfinger ThorSport
  • Matt Crafton Great Lakes Wood Floors / Menards
  • Matt Crafton Jack Links / Menards
  • Myatt Snider Louisiana Hot Sauce

NASCAR Heat 4 is available now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

Got a question about the game? Post a thread in the NASCAR Heat 4 sub forum and let our awesome community help you out!

NH4 December Update 3.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%