DiRT Rally Rate the rally stages

OK, so now that the game is at v1.0, and we've all played all the stages DR will offer for the time being (!), how do you rate them in terms of driving enjoyment? For me it's:
  1. Greece
  2. Wales
  3. Finland
  4. Sweden
  5. Germany
  6. Monaco
They are all great fun, all look stunning and largely play as intended, but for me the gravel/mud/icy slush is the most enjoyable surface to drive on, and dry asphalt the least. I mostly tend to drive the Ibiza/Hyundai/Impreza.

On the off chance that a dev is reading this forum, thanks again for an incredibly immersive challenging and enjoyable game, and for probably the best implementation of early access yet seen on steam.

The stages are great in most places what I do not like is the weather, just tried todays daily, Geufron in torrential rain and I literally couldn't see a thing. A totally ruined experience as a result.

The C4 is an atrocious car at the best of times, like sitting on the parcel shelf looking out of a post box opening.

Am getting sick and tired of developers obsessions with weather, really does ruin some perfectly good gaming for me in sims. If I wanted to drive in the rain I would select it and I never do, sadly this option is often now taken away from you to prove "realism".

It is only included to make devs look great and show off, it adds nothing for me in any sim.

1. Finland , the speed and big jumps
2. Monte Carlo , changing condition in a single SS , narrow tarmac , ice and snow
3. Sweden , very diffucult to not do errors
4. Germany
5. Wales
6. Greece

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%