Rate en review RACE here

G

Please post your comments about RACE in this thread and rate is as well

wel i vote for a 9 on this game

when you first install this game you get to its greatest drawback Steam.. its really useless and unnecessary evil. then you get to the game and whoops you have to lower your graphics settings ( soon i'l have a better CPU) your ego gets hurt when you find out your PC aint what it used to be... where you could run GTR2 on 1600x1200 i have to go to 1024x something- and lower details to medium.. ( still stutters sometimes ( specialy near the pit entrance on Mangy cours ( for some strange reason))).
afcourse most of the replays wont save even tho you have it on in the menu. and sometimes Steam crawls up on you with a bug..

but then you get to an online server and immediatly all bad things are forgotten.. close fights.. bumper to bumper wheel to wheel.. so intense.. and an idiot thinks he passed you, moves into your front crashes into the wall and starts to cry that you punted him off..
or you have loads of guys that wanna skip every practice session and then whine about new kids on the block for outbraking them selfs ( WTF do you expect if you dont give em a chance to practice you morons!!!!!(sorry))

then afcourse there are the drivers who think they own the track and if you don't give up your position with out a fight and they outbrake themselfs they cry.. ( no names here either)

but all in all the game is Great only let down on the Steam part i think... :wink:

• Žiga Lipovec

i gave 9

the most of all i like it still can be played with keyboard :p , graphics are a bit to hard for my comp, but he chews it somehow, i like the damage of a car: parts falling off, tire puncture, motor failure etc. but the greatest impression of this game for me is how it was made :shock: saw an reportage on Eurosport: microphones allover the car(every model), numerous cameras inside cars and outside. that was almost the main reason i bought original...

i dont like steam, bugs, countdown untill race starts(should be made different) and

or you have loads of guys that wanna skip every practice session and then whine about new kids on the block for outbraking them selfs ( WTF do you expect if you dont give em a chance to practice you morons!!!!!(sorry))

PLAYERS WHO DONT DO EVEN A SINGLE DRIVE SINCE THEY BOUGHT A GAME AND GO STRAIGHT ONLINE (selfish b****rds)!!!...Every player should have respect to others and himself not to be ashamed when he comes online not knowing the basic rules of the game.
for those who like to ram ppl on start line and in race(btw thats not the point of WTCC) there are other games: destruction derby, flat out and so on.

sorry guys but that w***ers realy piss me off...i would hount down every single one of them and show them what is like to be hit...girls dont count...they can`t drive and i like them :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 278 13.5%