Rant: online cd key

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh is it a V or a U :jumping:

• shenken

If you don´t know if it´s the right or left one... Take the one in the middle. Maybe it´s an U or V? :ambulance:

• millratt

Hi all, i only have a starforce code with my GTLegends, no online code or key as you call it.
Any ideas how to get one, i have tryed all the e-mails i can find and no response from any over a month now.
Any help or info will be appreciated, thank you.

millratt

• millratt

Thanks Warren, but i have been waiting over a month for a reply from Viva. The GTLegends.com site has been down or off-line even longer.

thanks again, millratt

• miclar1

I've bought the combo GTL/GTR2 USA/Canada version of these games (Game of the Year Edition) from Amazon.ca in March 08. The GTL key (identified as Starforce Code), which is required to install GTL, is a sticker in the box cover. No additional key writen on the GTL DVD and there was a GTR2 manual in the box only... no GTL manual. I haven't tried to go online yet but will probably have the same problem.

UPDATE
Viva emailed my online key within 5 days including a PDF copy of the missing manual. In my email to them, I made sure the subject line was explicit and as proof of purchase I included a copy of Amazon's confirmation of my order.

I've never raced online in any sim before but I tried the key and it worked. Now if I only could figure out what to do once I'm in the lobby..... LOL

I just had the same problem is it a U or V
But got there in the end, I am sure I type the key the same before, so I changed my username and made the password a bit longer and it worked :D

Also just to note, I never got a manual with mine and the online key is on the inside of the case/cover and dvd key was on disk

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 449 39.2%