WIP Rannankylä Shakedown 2010 Finland

Rannankylä, Neste Oil Rally Finland Shakedown 2010 (RX)

Stage: Rannankylä (v0.9)
Place : Jyväskylä, Finland
Distance:
Surface: Gravel
Contributors:Savo Stage Team: Jukka Grönfors, Ville Kivimaa, Antti Henrikson, Mats Düne, Mikko Virtanen, Marko Kylmälahti
Released: 01.08.2011

IMPORTANT: Read first ReadMe file.

Download Rannankylä 0.9 version:
Server 1:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G87W9C9I
Server 2:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20666...__SHAKEDOWN_7z

Stage is version 0.9, some bugs might be apper. If you notice some, let us know, thanks ;)

Enjoy with Virtual Rally Finland :cool:

Had to dig out my "rig" for the first time in 4 months, and in the end, it was worth it. Both stages - this and Pöykky - are simply brilliant. Thank you.

FPS is good. Pacenotes are close enough for me to tweak them, so well done in all aspects.

Very nice stages, only in middle of stage, in fast turns, I think, that pancetones little taken to hard, but may I'm wrong... And maybe need add some bush wall in forest - more vegetation, because this is summer :)
Any way - good job, and we look forward to the continuation

Masterpiece! Poykky and especially this stage are a pure joy to drive from start to finish. They really start to show their full potential when pushing car to the limit in thoses fast jumps! You guys really did a great job and succeeded well on trying to capture the spirit of the finnish roads. You did good use of colour palette speaking about vegetation and textures. I think it looks closer to the real thing if you compare for example, to your last work, Savo stage. That's the right deal! I hope this is just the beginning, and in the future maybe we'll see more work coming from you, hopefully...conversions of thoses stages in original format. Long life to RBR! :)

Hallelujah

Very good stage and well done! Thanks for this :)
Just one to be onest - I agree with the readme as I think the same. But you might specify more exactly what textures are yours, because some of them are from XPacks shared here on RD, so eveybody can use them. I'm writing this only to save people from being confused. Please don't get me wrong :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back