Rank your personal favourite mods

I thought we might have a thread to rank our personal favourite mods, so we all can perhaps find the best work out there.

My own list from the top of my head:
Mazda 787B
Lancia Delta integrale Evo II Hill Climb version
Kutch
Shelby Cobra
Dorsche
URD PX

Good idea Tomas :)
Here are my personal favourites:
  1. Formula Renault 3.5
  2. Donington park
  3. McLaren MP4/13
  4. The fuel usage app (seriously the most useful app ever)
  5. Mazda MX-5 (Miata for your Americans :p)
  6. Paul Ricard Test Track

So many, here are ones that hit me right in the FEELS:

Tracks:
-Redbull Ring: stunning recreation, easily one of the must have tracks for AC
-Road America: not top quality yet, but the track racing surface is great, needs work at the pits and surrounding environment to really let it shine in the AC world.
-Paul Ricard HTTT: expert level mod
-Lake Louise: made for road cars, try some beast on there it's just a joy to drive.
-Lucca Ring: work of art.
etc.

Cars:
-787b
-Ford Cosworth RS500: crazy good
-Cobra SC: stunning to race on Pikes Peak leaving 200 foot skid marks in first gear :p
-Formula Renault 3.5: a formula racer that seems driveable, stunning recreation.
-IFR TUDOR mod: coming along very nicely.
-EGT/PX pay mods: only car pay mod I have and well worth it, maybe the EGTs are a bit easy to drive.
-Mazda Miata: best sounding car in the game. Proper use of Fmod, whoever did the sounds needs to be poked by Kunos asap.

The mod community in this game is just really talented and more stuff is in the pipeline which is really exciting.

Last edited:
Ferrari 248 F1- still a WIP but this is awesome. Actually prefer it to the soundgasm that is the MP4/13

Donington, Red Bull Ring, and the creatively named GenTrack1 are all very well made.
Lake Louise is a little rough round the edges but the sheer scope of it is wicked, and creating 24km of enjoyable tarmac is a feat in and of itself. (v2.0 coming soon I believe)

Apps
Rivali OV1- seriously, this is the best app by a long shot. Customizable, fuel usage, tyre temp, delta, race position etc.
Chat- adds more lines to chat. Which is cool.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back