Random pitstop times.

Hello all,

I would like some explanation on why there are random pitstop times atm. with some 4 to 4,5 seconds.
I remember it was the same at the start of 2012 and got changed to the same pitstop time for everyone. Because we all know it can make or break your race. If there is a fight for the win and it gets decided by the random time, it is very unfair in my opinion. As far as i know we can't really control it.

"There isn't any kind of thing that the pitstop will be faster if you stand still on the perfect spot right?"

If not, then i think this should be removed and be the same for everyone!

As far as I know, the only change to the HDV, which would relate to pit stops, from the original ISI mod is that the time to change tires has increased from 2.8 seconds to 3.3 seconds.

That may be the reason as to why they are slightly longer than before. But the random variance has always been there I think.

The randomness was huge in the FISI mod, I reduced it to merely symbolic one (0.4), mainly to have slightly different pitstop times for broadcast. But current broadcast plugin will probably not show pitstop times anyway, so I guess I'll remove it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 388 39.9%