Race 2: BMW M3 GTR @ Macau Reverse
Race 3: Lister Storm @ Curitiba Reverse
Weather: Dry

Start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 15 mins
Qualification: 10 mins
Race: 15 mins

Notes

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

This event is limited to 25 slots and sign-ups will close at the start of the event or if slots are filled (unless otherwise stated).

There is no reserve list for this event.

PLEASE REMEMBER CLOCKS GO FORWARD ON SUNDAY!

Much kudos and a fresh steak bake for Neil Tennant whose suggestion this event is based upon. :love:

A

Andrew Evans

Entrylist:
  1. Andrew Evans
  2. Rob Goldthorpe
  3. Neil Tennant
  4. Robert McColl
  5. James Yates
  6. Max-Yvan Liegrace
  7. Lewis Fergusson
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Robert McColl

250RPM
Jan 14, 2009
I would like to get the practice ................ was really crap in the Audi R8's hope i can do a bit better in these ...need the practice Put my name down please?

Nuno Areias

500RPM
Sep 20, 2008
Hi there friends

sorry firends cant make this one have to go out tonight very sorry

Neil Tennant

@Simberia
Apr 20, 2007
Good racing but disappointing with all the lack of sign ups and drop outs.

even tho it was camaro leauge night :/

A

Andrew Evans

welp, that had potential to be lots of fun... had a nice race at oschers, taming the beastly saleen...

unfortunately, we had to drop the event halfway thru macau due to people quitting... and frankly, you guys suck... you ended the evening for those of use who were here to race... it's not as if the format was secret... it's not as if it had only just been posted... you've known for days what was in store... so if you can't be arsed to hang around, don't bother turning up for any more of my events... tossers...

7 isn't ideal... but the first race (and previous experience) proved it was doable... i'd have called it off i'd have known we only had 4 definites... of course, this isn't just an issue isolated to this event... far too often people quit the second something doesn't go their way...

anyways, we'll do another reverso somewhen down the line... cheers to those that have courtesy and respect... :thumb:

Rob Goldthorpe

@Simberia
Dec 23, 2008
Race 1 was ok, these things dont like corners, as for the others, meh.. It's not fun racing on your own.

end of.

Lewis Fergusson

1000RPM
Jun 21, 2008
Don't get me get wrong, I'm not saying Rob quits every time something goes wrong for him (rarely seen him do it), my point was that Andrew was getting at people who do that generally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow RaceDepartment