"Rammers" not Racers!

Can anyone explain why "racers" or as I like to call then rammers don't like to race but ram everyone off?

I've just been playing Race and was constantly rammed off by other back markers!
Ok yes, I wasn't exactly in pole position but was starting around 12 out of 24. For me this was good as it was my first time racing a Mini.

The quicker I can actually race people that come to race and not ram the better!:wink:

Am I the only one that has this problem?:thumb:

Rant over
:D

It's called public servers, never expect to go into a public server and expect people to play fair. Occasionally there is the odd server with an active admin to kick the trouble makers but usually your on your own.

On the upside, public servers can really teach you how to anticipate trouble. You can have clean races, you just have to be experienced to spot signs of trouble.

Oh the joys of public servers it is a lottery as to what the drivers will be like as you know yesterday we seemed to have some fair races but there was a few idiots as usual.

Keep posting buddy and get yourself racing here it is great fun, except for Pau today :(

I thought I was used to getting rammed from behind from years of playing with Mr Powell. :thumb:
There is getting rammed for breaking too early but there are those that just ram for the sake of it are the ones that get on my tits.
I understand what you are saying though.

There was a few that would pull over and wait for myself and other to catch up. Which was good.

Does anyone know if there is a way of seeing if a circuit is being monitored from admin staff?

Cheers

I thought I was used to getting rammed from behind from years of playing with Mr Powell. :thumb:
There is getting rammed for breaking too early but there are those that just ram for the sake of it are the ones that get on my tits.
I understand what you are saying though.

There was a few that would pull over and wait for myself and other to catch up. Which was good.

Does anyone know if there is a way of seeing if a circuit is being monitored from admin staff?

Cheers
You cant see if there is one ,you just have to hope for it :)
And you will find out soon enough :D

• Dallas Willms

Just a fact of life that there are going to be people out there jealous of someone who is faster and who want to ruin it haha...

Nothing is more frustrating then a slow car ruining your chance at a good finish though, but what can you do!

Dallas its a normal problem for me too.

Though you get to know the ones who do it so you can avoid trouble they tend to let you lap them and then get you.

The main thing is that no matter how mad it gets you, don`t lower yourself to their level by crashing them back, catch them up and pass clean then say to them "thats how you overtake".

Dallas its a normal problem for me too.

Though you get to know the ones who do it so you can avoid trouble they tend to let you lap them and then get you.

The main thing is that no matter how mad it gets you, don`t lower yourself to their level by crashing them back, catch them up and pass clean then say to them "thats how you overtake".

I've just tried that one lol

It's hard in open wheeled cars when you only have 3 wheels and no front wing :becky:

I must admit I used to get really mad and stop playing. Makes no difference though lol

I let off a bit of steam just by posting the thread

:amen:

I'm glad Grant had already posted in this thread, or I was a bit worried and was going to ask if he was your old schoolteacher :p

Oh no, my old school teacher was bigger than Grant! :becky:

The reason to Grant always ramming me goes back to when I first started racing and struggled to get use to tracks...
Come to the races I was too heavy on the breaks. Not anymore! :pound:

Sorry to disapoint anyone :evil:

Wish I could set up and host a game.
Everything I have tried to set one up just does not work. As soon as anyone does to enter the password it does nothing.....

Very frustrating.

Even with all firewalls off it still does not work.

I do believe Mr G Powell has also tried but with no luck.

Even if you do manage to get it to work the lag will be unbearable, to host you really need a dedicated server with massive bandwidth from someone like i3D gamehosting but the best way is just stick with the races on RD, you won't get better :thumb:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%