Rallylegends Mod - VW Polo R WRC v 2.0 + New RX track "Kouvola" by ultranew_B:

Cars Rallylegends Mod - VW Polo R WRC v 2.0 + New RX track "Kouvola" by ultranew_B: VW Polo R WRC V 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
nikkk78 submitted a new resource:

Rallylegends Mod - [COMBO] VW Polo R WRC v 1.0 + New RX track "Kouvola" by ultranew_B: - Rally Cars For Assetto Corsa Game

UOmnlAR.png

:::::: with the arrival of physics 4X4 on te Assetto Corsa Game, we can use exotic and legend cars and have made racing history! Arrives free RallyLegends Mod, with the aim to include and insert in this magnificent Sim - Game the most important rally cars!! My friends Moku, Kazuma76, Garyson, Rodriguez, Maxximum, Farins i was allowed to convert their models created in recent years.To take advantage the performance of the AC game...

Read more about this resource...

I just want to write this to here that if you have AMD card and you suffer grid pattern bug with car windows.. It's a bug that atm we don't know how to fix it. We tested many different solutions but without any success. :(

I have this same proplem. AC version is 1.4.3, without dream packs. Gravel tracks did not work. Original Asfalt tracks works with VW Polo and Citroen DS3 also with other new cars. I have try to solve proplem with TTM75. We have not get it work yet. Do someone have solve this proplem? Greetings by nokanmov from BTBfin RBRtrack team :)
----------------------
At reviews: "Tommix1996, Hey guys! Nice work but, i have the problem. When i put car on game and i start the race, it's crashed and i come back to menù. Why? 23.12.2015 at 14:00"

• Deleted member 223075

Car is dead or you planned to update it ?

Hello, I am getting this error when racing:

content/cars/rl_volkswagen_polo_wrc_2015/data/ai.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [PHYSICS_HINTS] AERO_HINT

All values are default

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing