Cars Rallylegends Mod - Release + Work In Progress

Very fun to drive. Not powerslides as explained in one of those threads, but easy to slide on brakes and recovery with the accelerator, as expected for one of those old powerfull 4WD car.
Just one thing, is it possible to remove de driver head in cockpit view? I like to pu my point of view a little bit further from the wheel, and it is not possible with the driver helmet...

Where is the thread you are talking about? I just thought it was a bit weird to not see oversteering because of excessive power, but maybe it's just me

it costs like two apartments ... I would like to have a time machine .. for the moment, let's be content with the virtual Delta S4
Gravel Version + Extra light soon...
YqvYcTn.jpg
yAjhq0q.png
dzBqefC.png
YOUiH71.png

Where is the thread you are talking about? I just thought it was a bit weird to not see oversteering because of excessive power, but maybe it's just me

There were some discussions about this behaviour on this page :
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rallylegends-mod-lancia-delta-s4-gr-b-release✔.124137/page-6
As I never drove it, I cannot say if it is fully right, but I was not surprised by the handling. Maybe changing the setup (power diff ?) can help to get it more oversteering ?

Ok I am a total ignorant on the matter so.. but I find the steering to be rather slow, I mean I need to turn it a lot to make the car turn. Is that me? I can just compare to Kunos' Audi which seems to be more friendly, easy to make it turn by just lifting the throttle. I see the S4 has an handbrake though, so how should it be driven in hairpins? Or can it be made more willing to turn with some differential setup? I think I really need to learn how to drive this beast.

Sorry but i can’t say when rest of the car versions are ready. Physics and few liveries are still missing from gravel version.

Sounds are really bad, all RL cars sound like a vacuum cleaner

I could keep posting real life videos and will not find any that sounds like the car in game. Specially aftee having access to record the sounds etc. Sorry about been a pita but after all the hype it's the least we could expected. The 3d model is amazing but I'm not here to take pictures

That onboard video is recorded from hillclimb version. Car is modified/tuned from original S4, so sound is not equal and can’t be used on rally version.. I have heard real S4 on Neste Rally 2016 and i personally think that our virtual S4 sounds quite good and accurate. ;)

Of course there is always room for improvements in every aspect, but game is always game and all can’t be as in real life.

I remember when i first time hear real S4, i had a little bit shocked and disappointed. So beautiful car, but sound is almost same as Fiat 126. :p

Maybe on virtual S4, there should be more bass on external sounds, but i don’t know how good resources Imrimike has. Zeroundersteer recorded and send high quality internal sounds to us, so they should be spot on.

Well maybe this car due to its compressor should sound more like a vacuum cleaner:thumbsup:

While I somewhat appreciate your "feedback" (not really...), as TTM said internal sounds are taken from an onboard recording which has helped significantly and we are very thankful for. Part of it can be heard here:

There´s always room for improvement, especially for such a perfectionist like me. However I´m pretty confident that it doesn´t sound as bad as some people make it out to be, especially after having multiple people that have heard the real car approving it.

Yeah, I kinda regret what I wrote but the wrc cars dont sound as good at least. Probably is harder to do properly.
I know you sound modders have done good works in the past, I follow you and most of the guys who do sounds for mods since the beginning

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%