Cars Rallylegends Mod - Release + Work In Progress

• Deleted member 223075

2021 and still no Subaru Impreza:(
As i said they normaly planned to release all of these cars (from they facebook and 3d renders) :
- the Lancia 037 Rally EVO 2
- the Subaru Impreza WRC 2006/2007
- the Renault Clio Maxi/Kit Car
- the Ford Fiesta RS WRC (2017)
- the Porsche 911 SC 3.0 Gr.4

Also for the Porsche they asked donations to have access to the car but after some years of donations no car appears. Think i got fooled...

iirc RL was a very loose knit group, they handed out projects and ideas to all sorts of people, with nikkk being like the main guy? Could be that certain people just lost interest and projects stopped with that.

As i said they normaly planned to release all of these cars (from they facebook and 3d renders) :
- the Lancia 037 Rally EVO 2
- the Subaru Impreza WRC 2006/2007
- the Renault Clio Maxi/Kit Car
- the Ford Fiesta RS WRC (2017)
- the Porsche 911 SC 3.0 Gr.4

Also for the Porsche they asked donations to have access to the car but after some years of donations no car appears. Think i got fooled...
Thanks for the heads up, but they haven't posted any update for a long time, so I wonder if they are still working on these projects.

Hi. I downloaded the S4 hillclimb car mod, but, when i launch the session, the game turn back in the car and track select page. Where is the problem?
Thanks and congratulations for your job

Last edited:
This afternoon 15/3 I received via email a few (5) ZIP RL Delta S4 files, data & documents etc. from Nikki from RL .
Anybody here had the same?

--->And though passwords come with them I cannot open those ZIP files/documents and Norton antivirus deletes them almost instantly.....
?
Cheers
Robin

This afternoon 15/3 I received via email a few (5) ZIP RL Delta S4 files, data & documents etc. from Nikki from RL .
Anybody here had the same?

--->And though passwords come with them I cannot open those ZIP files/documents and Norton antivirus deletes them almost instantly.....
?
Cheers
Robin
do not open the file, these are messages that I did not send. probably spam or viruses

Rallylegends Mod: Lancia Delta S4 Gr.B 1985/1986 + Gravel Version + HILLCLIMB version FREE RELEASE
✔
-
LINK - Gr.B 1985/1986 + Gravel Version: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...delta-s4-gr-b-1985-1986-gravel-version.52105/

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%