Cars Rallylegends Mod - Lancia Delta S4 Gr.B - RELEASE✔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, you never decrypted an .acd file, right?
Let's see... I'm just curious...
-Take this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U1YpCIHTLztrHKjf9TQm8Z1yRnoW0dRi
-Exctract to 85 version of car and rename the data.acd with a different name
-Let me know if there are differences...
Replaced all the files in the "Data" folder with the one you provided, aswell as renaming the data.acd with a new name. Car is still handling the same. Thanks for trying to help!

Last edited:
I imagined... I think it depend on driving style, try the car on some stages where you have to be soft on throttle in tight curves... like Trento-Bondone, Kanniranni or Peyregrosse if you have it... Many are used to very high grip of modern tyres and cars but this is not the case :)

I imagined... I think it depend on driving style, try the car on some stages where you have to be soft on throttle in tight curves... like Trento-Bondone, Kanniranni or Peyregrosse if you have it... Many are used to very high grip of modern tyres and cars but this is not the case :)

I have a lot of experience on this game and overrall knowledge how the cars should handle, and looking at the video Mr Mike posted these cars are acting totaly different. I have tried the exact same controlled oversteer on the skid pad, and its not possible because the car is not getting power to the rear wheels... The grip level is perfect on the car, its just not putting the power down right at all.

I also can not find that link at FB. I asked twice in this thread for a direct link to donate via PM no replies.
I give up they will not get my support even if it means I don`t get the car.....:(
Yeah they really f**** up this whole donation thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikkk is owner of paypal link, probably he hasn't seen the discussion yet, please be patient. However that's seems to be the right link :)
Royalmaas, can you try to set up the car with full Power Lock front and rear, 10 Nm Preload Front and 50 Rear?
Maybe stiff spring and rear ARB can help too.
With this config I just get a good oversteer on SkidPad even in 3° gear...

the RL100% team support link is on the first page!

YqvYcTn.jpg

Nikkk is owner of paypal link, probably he hasn't seen the discussion yet, please be patient. However that's seems to be the right link :)
Royalmaas, can you try to set up the car with full Power Lock front and rear, 10 Nm Preload Front and 50 Rear?
Maybe stiff spring and rear ARB can help too.
With this config I just get a good oversteer on SkidPad even in 3° gear...
Gave this a try now, its still just straightening out not able to hold a oversteer.. I was in touch with rallylegends on facebook, and they told me there is coming an update in a few days. Hopefully that will fix this for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 176 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 178 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 131 7.5%