Cars Rallylegends Mod - Lancia Delta S4 Gr.B - RELEASE✔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!
Regarding that book, that´s one of our most important sources of data for the car. This book is lovely, it has so much of everything that we needed. The car is currently 90% ready, we are just fine tuning the small the details.

Yes its is good book well worth the money that it costs & still is the first & only fully in depth book written on the Delta S4 . Its sits still in it's bubble wrapped protective cover since a read it last year in my bedside book case. One of my most prized rally books & needs to be looked after.
I am glad that you have the book as reference so I can wait for the release of the S4 knowing its should be the best mod version yet.
The Delta S4 left a lasting impression on my when I first saw the car in action on it first WRC event at the RAC Rally in 1985 , even the Audi Quattro S1 E2 & Metro 6R4 's seemed less exciting and wild.
Think is was the odd sound & just the sheer speed that it moved & the crazy looks.

Thanks for your devotion & efforts working on these cars I have had some fun already with the few released modern era cars.

Do you have the S4 car set-up sheets from 85 to 86 for most of the settings regarding diffs gears & suspension set-up's
Not sure if any of your team have the development book on the History of the Delta S4 that came out last year.

That contains the two spec sheets detailing the set-up of the works cars for the few rally s that it took place in that short 1985 & broken 86 campaign.

If not I could scan these once I have access to a working scanner mine needs fixing .
This is the book I am talking about , if you do not own it then I can only recommend it lots of info to be found in the text & pictures along with ever single paint job from the prototype to the last works cars . excellent book for those making skins.

http://www.rallyandracing.com/en/Rallywebshop/Books/Cars/Lancia-Delta-S4-Reprint.html?listtype=search&searchparam=Lancia delta s4

Now back in re-print to , though I hope they corrected the English translation errors , it was little rough in places , but a major effort of love for a private publication run & a much need rally car story to be covered in depth.

Much like the excellent book on the 0.37 from 7 or 8 years back that I think I now out of print & only to be found at stupid prices. but I find the S4 book more detailed compared.

Keep up the good work that you are doing ...

Hi mate! I'm no modder, but, if you do that, would you mind if I get it too? My brother would go crazy with that :)

Best Regards and Team, Keep Pushing! :D

Ve6WZk7.png

A bit over the budget, maybe you can hide some parts that are only visible on the showroom (assuming that the bonnet/hood are animated) by linking them with the CINTURE_OFF dummy, so they won't show up on the tracks once the seatbelt is ON, avoiding having so many extra polygons on the playable model.

• Deleted member 223075

Oh god, this car finally comes :thumbsup:

If i remember right is only for donators ? My donation is about a year ago, it still ok ?

A bit over the budget, maybe you can hide some parts that are only visible on the showroom (assuming that the bonnet/hood are animated) by linking them with the CINTURE_OFF dummy, so they won't show up on the tracks once the seatbelt is ON, avoiding having so many extra polygons on the playable model.

Thank you, I appreciate your advice!
We preferred to give more importance to the quality of the model, it is also true that being a rally car runs alone, not with other cars ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back