Rallylegends Mod - Citroën DS3 WRC 4.0 + New Rallycross Track HOLJESRX by ultranew_B:

Cars Rallylegends Mod - Citroën DS3 WRC 4.0 + New Rallycross Track HOLJESRX by ultranew_B: Citroën DS3 WRC - V 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
nikkk78 submitted a new resource:

Rallylegends Mod - Citroën DS3 WRC Release! - Rally Cars For Assetto Corsa Game

UOmnlAR.png

:::::: with the arrival of physics 4X4 on te Assetto Corsa Game, we can use exotic and legend cars and have made racing history! Arrives free RallyLegends Mod, with the aim to include and insert in this magnificent Sim - Game the most important rally cars!! My friends Moku, Kazuma76, Garyson, Rodriguez, Maxximum, Farins i was allowed to convert their models created in recent years.To take advantage the performance of the AC game...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

I personaly prefere the first setup version, the car get more funny.
Now I find that the car is a little too rigid. By against the circuit is top. GG

I've got corrupted graphics in the cockpit view, does anybody else have this? I see a mesh on the windscreen.

Last edited:
Don't get it: is there now something wrong with this download as it's said in the headline "
RALLYLEGENDS MOD - SOON ( NOT DOWNLOAD FILE WRONG) ( SORRY!!)CITROËN DS3 WRC - V 2.0"
or could we use it?

nikkk78 updated Rallylegends mod - soon ( not Download file WRONG) ( sorry!!) with a new update entry:

RL 100% MOD - Citroën DS3 WRC - V. 3.0 + New Rallycross Track HOLJESRX by ultranew_B

New Version 3.0 Citroën DS3 WRC by Rallylegends Mod
+ New Rallycross Track HOLJESRX by ultranew_B
1) - Included New Rallycross track "HOLJESRX" By ultranew_b...
2) - New Glass Texture ( Settle AMD Graphic Card Problem)...
3) - New Smooth Modifier 3D Model...
4) - All Texture Optimized...
5) - Weight Reduced...
6) - Added All Skinpack 2K ( 2048 X 2048 for Fast FPS ) - Dropbox link...
7) - Base Template Added (.psd format )...Dropbox link...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hmmm, strange? it seems like the car doesnt want to turn at all :/ im talking about this rally cross track, do you have same feeling guys?

it feels unnatural, at lower speeds turning angle is so huge!!!

for the development DS3 physic, served five months of hard work
right balance....
to personal setup contact Felipe Vaiano ( Master physoc creator) in the AC official forum...:thumbsup:

Hi
I installed this mod, but under what section do i find it? Is it challenges?
Can't see the cars or the track.

Last edited:
In have NVideo GeForce 840M. The Citroen is the only car that has a black windshield for me in game as well as in the 360 display from cockpit view. I can't see out of the window at all.

It's the color used on some of the internal glass. The glass for Sebastian Loeb work just fine, but, notice the darker "Pink/invisible" color on the Hankook and other cars which becomes opaque in the other cars. Can the other cars windshield glass be fixed please? Big thanks! Great work!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing