- Peugeot 208 RX
- VW Polo R RX
- Hyundai Veloster RX

**********File too large for RaceDepartment*************
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zfil79qu6sgmdb7/RallyCross PRO v1.0.7z?dl=0

Install:
Merge this "Automobilista" folder...

Read more about this resource...

Great work! I really, really like this mod. Everything is superb, except for one little thing.
When I'm trying to skid, and go beyond some angle, something is holding the car back.
It feels like Vehicle Stability Control. In my opinion it takes away the whole fun
The Lancer Evo Rallycross version from Dirt Series rotates beautifully, and don't have that.
If anyone can tell me how to turn it off, or change it I will be super thankful.

Great work! I really, really like this mod. Everything is superb, except for one little thing.
When I'm trying to skid, and go beyond some angle, something is holding the car back.
It feels like Vehicle Stability Control. In my opinion it takes away the whole fun
The Lancer Evo Rallycross version from Dirt Series rotates beautifully, and don't have that.
If anyone can tell me how to turn it off, or change it I will be super thankful.

Hello!
This is the code in the .HDV's of all of them:
(The "//" before the line means "ignore completely" to the computer/game engine)

//TractionControlGrip=(1.00, 0.20) // average driven wheel grip multiplied by 1st number, then added to 2nd
//TractionControlLevel=(0.30, 0.90) // effect of grip on throttle for low TC and high TC
//ABS4Wheel=0 // 0 = old-style single brake pulse, 1 = more effective 4-wheel ABS
//ABSGrip=(1.00, 0.20) // grip multiplied by 1st number and added to 2nd
//ABSLevel=(0.30, 0.90) // effect of grip on brakes for low ABS and high ABS

You may have some settings enabled in the main menu, as I have a VERY difficult time keeping the rear wheels behind me!

Hi, the mod is really a blast but i have a minor problem that's been really annoying me. It's a problem with the ford skin in the Martini car and the Ford perrmance one, it looks like the Hoonigan skin is underneath. you even get a psd file to edit but i can't fix it myself, i get to remove the hoonigan thing but in game the car looks too shiny.
20200415174946_1 - copia.jpg20200415175741_1.jpg20200415174745_1.jpg

Hi, the mod is really a blast but i have a minor problem that's been really annoying me. It's a problem with the ford skin in the Martini car and the Ford perrmance one, it looks like the Hoonigan skin is underneath. you even get a psd file to edit but i can't fix it myself, i get to remove the hoonigan thing but in game the car looks too shiny.
View attachment 363541View attachment 363540View attachment 363542
Finally i fixed it, after hours in photoshop and watching videos i realized it was something with the alpha layer.
20200417100628_1.jpg20200417100444_1.jpg
If someone is facing the same problem just dm me and i will send you the dds file.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back