Rallycross events/leagues

Hi!
Are there any leagues or events incoming for Rallycross in Dirt Rally 2.0? Racing againt AI starts to be boring, I'm looking for some competition :D.

Not from RD. To even have anything resembling a "official" RD-hosted event, we would need one staff/admin for each group of 7 that wants to participate. The way Codies have made RX in the DR-series isn't very inviting for sites like us sadly.

Oh, ok... Thanks for the answer... Are you doing any leagues/events in other games in which I can race in Rallycross?

Nope.

It's been a long lasting dream of mine, but there's not been any games that have had the combination of legal content and, a good amount of users and enough customization to make the races in proper RX-way!

rFactor 1 was such a game, but the userbase was too small.

Just to add a bit @PaceK

The idea I had was to use proper RX tracks, run it the old-style (as that is a bit easier organization-wise), with 3 quals, 2 best counts, and then A-B-C finals. To do this properly, you need a game with proper way to customize a grid, you also need a game that have legal RX tracks and cars. rFactor have all this, but by the time it had all in place, it was too old to have a viable userbase.

rF2 doesn't have the RX content, AMS lacks tracks and legal cars(unless someone can convert the rF stuff properly, but it will not be up to scratch graphic-wise). AC... I have no idea about legality, but I don't think the servers have enough ways to customize for it to be viable.

The best shot is that someone with a bit too much time makes a bunch of tracks and car(s) for rF2 :/

Ok, I understand... Rallycross is less popular than rally, so that's not surprising that there are not any games with proper system to do events like this for rallycross :( Thanks for the answer!

Ok, I understand... Rallycross is less popular than rally, so that's not surprising that there are not any games with proper system to do events like this for rallycross :( Thanks for the answer!

I know :/

Just imagine in Codemasters had made it possible for 20-25 guys to go together in an online RX session! It would've made everything so much better! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back