Rally - "WRC World Tour" - Mon 10th & Tues 11th January 2011

A birthday celebration came up so unfortunately I can't make it for the EU session tonight. But I'll try to wake up for the US start:D

Knut, do you know which USA Session you might be joining. We have the US Session at 5.00 GMT Tuesday, but so far no-one has signed up for it. If no-one signs up we won't be using it. Of course, if you want it, no problem.

About to start SS5-Focus is feeling a bit 'floaty'. No errors so far, but I don't have a lot of confidence in the car, and there have been some near misses.

Okay-deep breath-on to the tarmac stages....

Finished my rally...
Had an off on SS5-lost about 15 seconds :(
Also had an off and called for assistance on SS6 30-40 seconds lost...

I've got to work out some steering issues with my PS2 controller-it's not easy recovering from huge yaw movements in the car.

Best of luck to the rest of the crew...

ye SS5 is the one that im looking forward to the least lol had to major offs in practice last night and was stuck in 4th gear the rest of the stage :) looking forward to tonight and good luck to everyone competing! looks like the EU will be good with so many competing

quick question guys! as a rookie what car would you recommend for tonights event? Ive tried them all and feel more comfortable in the C4 but wondered what you experienced guys think?

It's a personal preference, depends how you like to drive, I guess. C4 was one of the fastest for me.

I'd suggest to try and crash, and see which car is the best survivor :D. That's how I decided to go with the Focus, instead of Impreza :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back