Rally - "WRC World Tour" - Mon 10th & Tues 11th January 2011

All Drivers please note:

RSRBR2011 Update 02 has been released. It apparently includes an update to the physics of the Ford Focus 08, which some will be driving. I have no idea what the changes are though.

I think you can run this rally without the Update, but I'd strongly recommend all drivers to install the Update before starting the rally.

okeedokee, will do. Just tested four stages, didn't survive a single one. Never knew you had such a mean streak, Warren, lol.

Every now and then we have to let RBR bare it's teeth. :wink:

Probably nothing compared to Rick's evil plans with the RDRC S2. :)

@ Dariusz, please let us know if you find anything "unusual" with the Update 02.

Have used the Focus for a few stages but can't make what is different about it. It needs more exprienced driver i suppose :).

The ffb seemed different on the focus, don't know if was just me tho lol

Out of interest, I just gave it a quick squirt (on SS03 for this week's Rally). To me, it seemed a touch more stable, didn't let the rear end go as quickly, but maybe I was just concentrating better for this run.
The worrying bit, my time was 4 secs quicker than I had been doing in my Subaru. :eek:

Warren, Don't worry to much. I ran on my test stage with the updated Focus and set the same time. The update might make it a little more stable in the default setups, but once you get it on the limit i don't think there is much difference.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%